2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Today:
70167E0F-2D0F-4C89-9452-6D0A45AF2007.jpeg
Dunks? Shouldn't you be in some monarchs old man?

Sorry this is a Rant.
How is a Teenager going to school me on Sneakers , Much less Dunks.
Went to the Mall to pick up a new phone.
Had to wait for my appointment, so went walking around and ended up at an independent sneaker store.
I was looking around when this Teenager starts telling me that I don’t deserve to wear these and how I messed them up and I should take care of my Sneakers better.
Especially because they were Tiffs.
I’m a fricking 50 year old, and this “kid” is trying to tell/school me…
Calmly I’m trying to not make a seen and talk to this “kid” quietly trying to educate him and explain some SB history, predominately on Dunks and starts raising his voice and tells me I’m too old to to wear Dunks, and that I should wear some “old man” shoes…
What the Hell are “old man” shoes…
One of the sales people come over and ask if there’s a problem.
I’m all like, Nope this “kid” is confusing me with someone else, and I was just about to leave, and I left.
What The Frick?!?!
This new breed need to learn some respect!
Sorry for the rant, but man if this would have happened when I was younger, Security would have needed to be called!
I wear My Sneakers and Nobody, and I mean NoBody should be trying to tell me what I should or shouldn’t be wearing…
FE59C873-AB30-4398-A8B1-65AD76978E2F.jpeg
0C195BE4-4D2C-4D2A-95B2-677B05B8BE1A.jpeg
F5D57F9A-9D69-4B37-82A6-C5EBA5E47ADA.jpeg
Don't worry about the little punks. These new clowns got no respect and are part of the reason why the sneaker culture is screwed up. No understanding or appreciation. They respect reselling more. Laugh them off cause they weren't around when it started.

does any still have that picture of the 5 asian high school kids wearing dunk SBs and jerseys? picture is from around 2004
i know exactly the photo you're talmbout, de la highs, white melvins and warriors jersey with matching vandals, looking for it rn........

edit: damn all the tinypic photos posted back in the day are down :frown:
the pic had "neckbreakers 06" photoshopped in the corner along with each of their names under their fits

Last edited:
i know exactly the photo you're talmbout, de la highs, white melvins and warriors jersey with matching vandals, looking for it rn........

the pic had "neckbreakers 06" photoshopped in the corner along with each of their names under their fits

:lol: good memory. i can't find the pic anywhere :angry:

nikeairforce1 nikeairforce1 ugh yeah I just looked used to know just where to find em on google. There was a tumblr that had a lot of those photos saved, looks like it's gone. Miss the SC flamethrower, HB "post hypebeast pictures at their prime vol sac beefin" threads.

edit: OH NAH HERE IT IS https://hypebeastsintheirprime-blog.tumblr.com/ I dunno about the original pic you mean tho

Back
Top Bottom