2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Screenshot_20210525-200106_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210525-200149_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210525-200131_Chrome.jpg

86fd3273fbe63370c9e1f08df21f86cc.gif

This sht is actually kind of funny. I personally want EVERYONE to hit on EVERYTHING that they want (I’ve never gave a damn about exclusivity or limitedness), but coming through with the blatant “I’ve got 3 pairs” brag amongst all the L blues in here, to then ultimately have all 3 of those Ws turned into Ls, is the coldest karma I’ve seen on NT in a long while.

Grail call! One of my favorite sneakers for as long as I've been into sneakers. I sold my 2019 viotechs (for double retail after wearing at least a couple dozen times) and vegas golds to help fund these, and they're 100% worth it. Bonus picture with their cousins - can't believe I own two crispy 11.5 co.jp's.

1621965695252.png

1621965746442.png
1621991044984.gif

got the call from tactics. flying to portland from chicago tomorrow morning

Wow, personal pair?
I think the only time I was willing to fly out for a pair if I won was the Dior Jordan 1s.

What's everybody's longest trip to pick up a pair of sneakers and what sneaker was it?

I ordered 5 pairs or what the Paul’s last night on goat before the price jumped today. I’m mad nervous that the sellers are going to cancel my orders just to try to get more money. Sucks to b me right now
I ordered a pair on Friday and there is no movement at all. I’ve reached out to there support, so I’ll see how this goes.

What's everybody's longest trip to pick up a pair of sneakers and what sneaker was it?

I flew from Chicago to NYC to get First Game AZGs. It was worth it. That's one of my all time favorite shoes and I've always wanted that colorway. I used some points to get the flight, grabbed my shoes, saw Hamilton, went out with some friends, caught the red eye early the next morning. 10/10 would do it again.

Last edited:
Wow, personal pair?
I think the only time I was willing to fly out for a pair if I won was the Dior Jordan 1s.

When I still had the buddy pass from a homie, I flew to Chicago for the ts 1's from nyc which isn't that long. Crazy thing is his sister hit the chanel human race nmd's and flew to paris to pick it up.

Back
Top Bottom