2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

last week I mentioned that I was gonna buy some frags since the resell was so low. Few days later I got a w email from notre. Just came in today

359F08FC-72B0-4385-ADBF-16890992F610.jpeg

8D2BBF38-970F-4300-AA82-8B9FB6E16D78.jpeg

these getting rocked asap. kinda wild they not up there in value based on today’s standards

Vacation kicks
20210622_180852.jpg
This is an awesome picture.

I have a pair of yellow Grateful Dead’s coming in from GOAT next week. How am I supposed to clean the furry parts when they eventually get dirty? Shampoo it? Carpet cleaner? :lol:

In all seriousness, I really am not sure what to use to clean them. Can't find anything online about cleaning the Dead's or the Three Bears Dunks, which have similar "fur". Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Dudes who haven posted in this thread in months comin in here to humble brag with their snkrs orders tab. Y’all cats gonna help me find out if there is a cap on the ignore list

I been on NT since like 01 02 when i was getting 2 pairs of shoes a school year lol. I lost my first account when the i think yuku transition happened I can’t remember the name. I paid my dues. Im old now it’s hard to keep up.

Back
Top Bottom