2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i was al going to pull the trigger at 190 but decided to wait. they literally released a day ago and no one has pairs in hand from online launch. the sheer number of pairs fs on ebay is telling. im going to wait a week or two more. kiddos will realize blue shoes are hard to pull off and will flip for a smaller profit
I would too but my size 12 not looking so generous lol

IMG_20210808_082824.jpg

I absolutely **** with dunk mids. Peacocks, northern lights, cherrywood ostrich, linoleums, vapors. Some amazing colorways and I’m down for all of em. Keep hatin on mids because Clark tells you to. I’ll happily take them.

Hello good sir. When and where did Clark mention anything about "Dunk" mids? :emoji_thinking:

Go on. I'll wait. :lol:

Me too. Traded my 2019 playoff/bred 11s for these. May sound blasphemous to some but these are so dope and I'll actually wear them. Like many people I never really wear my 11s. They are top 3 for me, all time all brands, but I found that I loved owning them more than I loved wearing them. I decided last year that I'm done with my collecting phase. I buy for the rotation. If I don't see myself rocking then I'm not copping unless I'm copping to flip for something I will be rocking. I'm trying to wear dope kicks, not turn my closet into a museum. Maybe I'll get back to collecting when I get older. But for now with kids and a family, no space in my life for shoes that are going to just sit around for years.

couldn’t agree more with this mentality. I’ve actually gone through this twice.I started collecting, consolidated, then started collecting again, and back to consolidating. Now I’m only buying what I will truly wear, and not just want I think looks good.Id rather even pay resell for pairs I know I’m gonna rock and keep in rotation, than buying 2-3 pairs that be the same value and just sit in my closet.

Jordan mids, AF1 mids, Dunk mids.....are all BIG trash! :lol:

Hello good sir. When and where did Clark mention anything about "Dunk" mids? :emoji_thinking:

Go on. I'll wait. :lol:

hello good sir. You talked **** about dunk mids as you were pushing this Clark vid. tbh i didn't even watch the vid because his opinion means absolutely nothing to me and my tastes. the wait is over.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom