2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I chose this gif on purpose.
I was asking because way back when I took this pic, this gif was my exact avi on both Twitter and an old french sneakers related forum. I was like «damn is this a weird *** coincidence or do I "know" him from back then?!»

I feel like my pair was stolen by the truck driver. On my tracking, it says it was attempted to be delivered, but my landlord was home all day and no one came by. Now I have it requested to be dropped off to a physical store so I can pick it up. We'll see how that goes.
84BF9806-1751-4C06-9B67-026C8EFFFCFA.jpeg

Thanks man. Been eyeing these too and didn’t see anywhere mention the patent either

To clarify, hard for me to compare to recent GR Dunks since I haven't been able to copp any! Last pair of Dunks I picked up were the Viotech retros from 2019.

To clarify, hard for me to compare to recent GR Dunks since I haven't been able to copp any! Last pair of Dunks I picked up were the Viotech retros from 2019.
All good. Only the patent was throwing me off. Couldn’t tell if it was the cheap plastic looking leather they been using lately or not. Everything else looks plush tho

Back
Top Bottom