2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Glad the Strawberry’s dropped on SNKRS…Now I’ll wait for all these under cutters to pull the prices down and I’ll get in on a double up…

My son is a big fan of mummies. And I’m talking about real mummies.
Hope I cop. If not then I’m gonna go the resale route. Or try to trade my off whites lot 16.

2nd pair. I got early access about an 1hr ago. Was still able to scoop a sz 12.
C98FB1E0-B6A5-439E-BF46-D57B21440688.png

Are there any real SB skate shops in Vegas anymore? All the shops I've been too all charge resale. Lol I even checked the list on SKRS and it lists 0 for Las Vegas. So sad.

I’ve gotten pretty good at dealing with Ls over the last two years. Sucks for the first day or two, but after that you get over it and move on to the next release.

Today is NOT one of those days though. The Mummy SBs were so dope IMO, this ones gonna sting for awhile. Congrats to anyone that were able to grab em for retail.

yah I am willing to pay $100 over for either Mummy or Strawberries but, i just cant do that crazy resell.

Resale 3-4 years ago on a lot of shoes used to be somewhat reasonable. It would start $30-$100 over retail and then gradually rise over time.

Like the Turbo Green 1s released in 2019 for example. I bought those on StockX two weeks after they dropped, wore them for a couple years, and ended up selling them used for more than I bought them for.

DF7AE550-99DC-4EB1-B6DD-8804EBEA3C26.png

Now, a lot of shoes are sold for extremely high resale prices off the bat and either end up losing resale value over time or stay stagnant.

Like the Doraemon Highs.

996FC99F-7C0C-4F9B-8C99-E14749252D77.png

Or Chicago Dunks

6D159D20-7058-45B3-A76F-B9801EF146CD.png

Last edited:
Can't do seasonal/themed shoes but hopefully those who want the Mummy/Halloween Dunks grab them. Just entered for the hell of it.

My local shop is doing a raffle, and bonus tickets if you dress up as a mummy.
I liked that engagement and in having fun with the raffle
Idk if they backdoor or not, but i pulled up saw a few people who went all out and had fun with it and partaking in the activity.

For the strawberry coughs they did a math problem pertaining to how much weed you have left after the dealer fronts you a Quarterpound.

I understand the current state of sneakers is ludicrous and everything is going to raffles, but it seems they are trying to make taking that L a little less hurtful which I appreciate.

My local shop is doing a raffle, and bonus tickets if you dress up as a mummy.
I liked that engagement and in having fun with the raffle
Idk if they backdoor or not, but i pulled up saw a few people who went all out and had fun with it and partaking in the activity.

For the strawberry coughs they did a math problem pertaining to how much weed you have left after the dealer fronts you a Quarterpound.

I understand the current state of sneakers is ludicrous and everything is going to raffles, but it seems they are trying to make taking that L a little less hurtful which I appreciate.
Got me ****ed up if I'm dressing and doing math problems to buy some kicks. They are taking the piss

So is that it with all of the raffles..? I didn’t hear anything at all from cncpts, blacksheep (but I see their stories and it looks like ppl got them already?) lobby or atlas...

Yeah this L stings. I’ll hold out for a few days until ppl get pairs in hand that shipped. Like I said earlier I’m hoping to pay something reasonable.

And it is sad ****** gotta do all this extra **** just to be able to buy a pair of sneakers. You dress up like an mummy and take the L that car/train/bus ride home is gonna be tough. I would feel like an ***.

Back
Top Bottom