2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

My last pair of dunks were black/teal Dontrelle's back in 06'. Nice to get these for retail when I really wanted em.

IMG_20211113_165304.jpg

Lingerie lows? Lol, Nike is crazy.

I like these. This is Ishod’s 2nd signature shoe with Nike though, right? Why is everyone saying it’s his first? Am I trippin? The dunks with no padding that they put out years ago had his name on them and all.
He also had some bruins I think with his name on them, only thing I can assume is these are a new model to Nike with some of his influences, with his name on them 🤷‍♂️

Lingerie lows? Lol, Nike is crazy.

I like these. This is Ishod’s 2nd signature shoe with Nike though, right? Why is everyone saying it’s his first? Am I trippin? The dunks with no padding that they put out years ago had his name on them and all.
For sure. This is just a Hypebeast site - writer is probably 14.

Nike changed the Dunk for IW. Good colorways, good skate shoe design - but very far from the comfort and classic look of the Dunk. Problem was they also changed most of the non-IW Dunks they were putting out. Which really locked us into the dead years.

I know that this is mad late, but I just had to reply because it is so weird that size 9 was the size that seems to have been short in their inventory. I also bought a size 9 with 1 minute in queue and got the same message, but I was okay with it because the Chocolate Milk was my favorite CW out of the 2. When I responded back to tell them that I wanted a refund, I asked if they could ship to me the lunch box for the inconvenience since I was looking forward to having both the Chocolate and Strawberry Dunks and they did end up shipping the lunch box to me. I feel like having the Chocolates and the lunch box is a good deal to me for not being able to get the Strawberrys.

Yeah I was expecting they would have included it with the replacement 9.5… but no

Where to get gold SB laces?

Would help the swoosh pop. Thinking outside the box…literally lol
They’re actually not Gold.
They’re more of a Tan color.
I actually don’t know where they are from, just one of many extra SB laces that I have collected throughout the years…
If I find an extra pair, I’ll send you some.

Back
Top Bottom