2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Been this way with Jordan 1s for a decade now lol Definitely far more OG 1s nowadays though (definitely due to the exponentially increased number of releases since back then)
Not even more like 2017 is when 1s really crossed over to the mainstream casual fashion instead of sneakheads. Before that most 1s sat on the shelves and be had for deep discount besides the hyped OG cws.

People having the same kicks as you rarely matters, cuz most people can't dress. We wearing the same sneakers, but I'm definitely styling them better than you.
in-living-color-snap.gif

Not even more like 2017 is when 1s really crossed over to the mainstream casual fashion instead of sneakheads. Before that most 1s sat on the shelves and be had for deep discount besides the hyped OG cws.

Yeah Kanye REALLY drove the hype for 1s, I remember when 2013 Royals were reselling for $900+ before the 2017 retro :sick:

That said, for better or for worse, I think people slept on a lot of cws (Highlight Reels, Black/White YYs, Cyber Mondays, etc. etc.) vs today when everything sells out, regardless of how good/bad the cw is (same with Dunks as well).

People having the same kicks as you rarely matters, cuz most people can't dress. We wearing the same sneakers, but I'm definitely styling them better than you.
I’m one of those people that can’t dress. I too would like to own a pair of the black and white lows because I can basically wear it with anything but I be damned if I’m paying $300+ for a pair

Im looking to buy the Lot 50 dunks. I know the prices are pretty high right now but before Virgils passing, what were these reselling for?

Im looking to buy the Lot 50 dunks. I know the prices are pretty high right now but before Virgils passing, what were these reselling for?

Depends which lot but anywhere from like $300-$500 if im not mistaken. Some going for more. Lot 1 and 50 were going for more I believe, Lot 1 was a little over $1k and idk what 50 was going for but higher than the other lots.

Depends which lot but anywhere from like $300-$500 if im not mistaken. Some going for more. Lot 1 and 50 were going for more I believe, Lot 1 was a little over $1k and idk what 50 was going for but higher than the other lots.
Yeah im looking specially at lot 50. I dont mind waiting I just don't want the sellers to profit a crazy amount because they are taking advantage

This is the reason i even wore dunks mid 2000, Jordan releases and w/e Nike model at the time were wayyyy too popular. rather stray away from the crowd

If you wearing GRs tho you cant really complain haha

Of course the seller didn’t ship them so the order was cancelled….
Still on the hunt for a decent price if anyone has a sz 10…
I saw your post the night you posted it and also thought to myself that the prices were definitely strange at $260. So I copped a 9 that night. After you said yours got canceled I presumed mine would also but seller shipped to Goat today.

So basically, thank you :smile: (and am sorry yours got canceled. but you gained Sneaker God good juju for doing the Sneaker God's work)

Not an SB but dunk of the year for me. I think they are Asia exclusive. The material and details are crazy

2C99CAC4-7DC7-428C-B9F0-9756557E0F05.jpeg

5629A5D6-35DE-4217-B8D5-B7B638C7AAD8.jpeg
Ah these are what I’ve been asking about in the thread for a few weeks. When will we know more info about releases? How’d you get them?

Ah these are what I’ve been asking about in the thread for a few weeks. When will we know more info about releases? How’d you get them?

I got them from stockx they shipped from Hong Kong. Haven’t been able to find much info on them either. I see some early pair videos that have stars on the heels but the official pics and mine don’t have them. They also come with 2 sets of lace locks

Not an SB but dunk of the year for me. I think they are Asia exclusive. The material and details are crazy

2C99CAC4-7DC7-428C-B9F0-9756557E0F05.jpeg

5629A5D6-35DE-4217-B8D5-B7B638C7AAD8.jpeg
Since id4shoes on eBay has them almost on FSR (not on retail tho), I bet they were released in Taiwan as well.
DFB1A123-93F9-4435-ACCF-2008E89F8E7D.jpeg
Although it doesn’t mean that I want this one really bad or something, it’s making me wonder why there are so many Asia exclusives which Nike-JP never releases these days….

Back
Top Bottom