2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Looks like a local raffle for union dunks.
Online release detail tbd.
I have zero expectations that they’re going back to custom domains after the j4 for moss/taupe

And these local raffle. There’s gonna be scalper kats changing outfit to get back in line for 2-3 entries

I have zero expectations that they’re going back to custom domains after the j4 for moss/taupe

And these local raffle. There’s gonna be scalper kats changing outfit to get back in line for 2-3 entries
We will see if union learns from their/others mistakes

006D3E27-152E-417E-9F32-7BC55EDEC8CA.jpeg
When I see these this is what I think of
F1F5D728-9BDA-4794-86D8-DD58652D481C.png
not a bad thing though loved this bear as a child

Can anyone ID this label?

974F3A49-DA2C-4DF5-BE9B-70C3D5F7F1A8.jpeg
Nike has different standards for labeling their products in different countries. Looks like that was a pair released in the Mexican market. You'll see different labels for pairs released in Korea, Japan, UK, etc. Sometimes it's on the shoe, sometimes it's on the box.

Nike has different standards for labeling their products in different countries. Looks like that was a pair released in the Mexican market. You'll see different labels for pairs released in Korea, Japan, UK, etc. Sometimes it's on the shoe, sometimes it's on the box.

Yeah, felt like I’ve seen them all except this one which is a permanent label. Thanks.

🥲 this is my chance at some form of pistachios.

Also. The pain I’m feeling knowing some low life’s will have pistachios and the nuance will be semi ruined. 🥲🥲
Chance?! Does that mean you in Cali? 👀👀👀
Listen, let me help you with the pain and hook a ***** up, I'm no low life I swear.

Back
Top Bottom