2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Got the email from Union last night around 10:45pm. From others I’ve heard hit during the last week, seems they send the emails out every night at 10:45pm (west coast time of course) good luck!
I got one as well late last night , I was worried at first that it might be phishing.

I got one as well late last night , I was worried at first that it might be phishing.
A53BC398-CD1D-4494-A4DF-7477FB81C493.gif

Those still looking for the Ishod's in olive, they have them in 9, 10, 11, 11.5. Was able to order my 8.5 I've been trying to find for retail. Let's hope they ship.

shouts guy on internet forum dedicated to shoes.

sneakers and fashion go hand in hand.

mineral slates EU only?
Sure it does to a point. But your opinion can stay with you when it comes to my clothes, etc. I am pretty sure I'm golden on what to were as an adult. There are no 'rules' except what people THINK you should wear. But then, when I go to work I cannot dress like a bozo like some people on here do (and look like a clown).....and I don't say a thing because it is their journey. Good for them being happy. Don't need a nobody throwing shade around on attire when they have zero idea of their circumstance..

Back
Top Bottom