2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I mean there's nothing wrong at all with the model. But that's not a fashionable shoe. It's a normal runner. It doesn't have a retro look. It's got a Shoe Dept look.
I rember when they first came out they were marketed as like a luxury casual runner and they were hella expensive for an early 2000’s NB tbh every NB in existence has that look lol

Yoo exact same here

had to do this same thing last year (FL-CA) and either sold or left most of my sneakers back home
I wish I could leave some but going to a whole new house. I can only keep like 50 pairs and there is so much heat I have to part with. Honestly I was shedding thug tears inventorizing this stuff last night.

Today:
20146CC4-C781-4AC2-A9C0-15C5F193AE95.jpeg

I rember when they first came out they were marketed as like a luxury casual runner and they were hella expensive for an early 2000’s NB tbh every NB in existence has that look lol

I wish I could leave some but going to a whole new house. I can only keep like 50 pairs and there is so much heat I have to part with. Honestly I was shedding thug tears inventorizing this stuff last night.
Yeah I was lucky enough my parents were cool with storing some (like 15 pairs) at there place, I definitely understand the thug tears, had them myself when I first got out here and had to sell most of the collection I did have with me to pay the bills and eat, but I always thank myself they were worth a pretty penny and definitely got them bills paid and ate decently

FSR of black/gum Ishods on Zumiez for anyone interested. I just copped a pair.

Just got my the union dunks from the union drop. These are ok. Quality control on them is a hit or miss. My toebox came creased up underneath the ripstop.

Materials they use on the bottom layer is felt with a plastic layer on top. Not worth the hype resale prices if you ask me. Second photo shows the layers of felt, to plastic, to ripstop plastic material.
20220223_193026.jpg

20220223_195008.jpg

Wouldn’t do it. Had the Curry but looked too much as women shoes.
What do you mean by "women shoes"? Is "women shoes" a bad thing? What are some examples of "men shoes" that you approve of?

classxsick classxsick hell ****in yea take that trade the curries are dope. The unions are a pathetic abomination compared to OG pistachios. y = mx + b *** shoes. Currys are already clean and timeless, could even say they're a great "everyday shoe" :lol:

What do you mean by "women shoes"? Is "women shoes" a bad thing? What are some examples of "men shoes" that you approve of?

classxsick classxsick hell ****in yea take that trade the curries are dope. The unions are a pathetic abomination compared to OG pistachios. y = mx + b *** shoes. Currys are already clean and timeless, could even say they're a great "everyday shoe" :lol:
To me they look like a shoe that could be worn mostly by women. The color and the material used give me that impression. Obviously it’s not a bad thing; anyone can wear what he/she likes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom