2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Do you guys know whether the What the Paul were made with more than two different toe boxes on the right shoe or just the two in the photos below? And is one more rare than the other?

AB289B8C-4B91-4042-A550-DAFCC73D41D3.jpeg
2EBC9885-530A-4A63-BCD8-5CC434295FFB.jpeg

Do you guys know whether the What the Paul were made with more than two different toe boxes on the right shoe or just the two in the photos below? And is one more rare than the other?

AB289B8C-4B91-4042-A550-DAFCC73D41D3.jpeg
2EBC9885-530A-4A63-BCD8-5CC434295FFB.jpeg
Probably just different by size. Quick google search shows plenty of each scenario above. If you are shopping, see if you can confirm differences in your particular size.

Probably just different by size. Quick google search shows plenty of each scenario above. If you are shopping, see if you can confirm differences in your particular size.
I actually own a pair, size 11.5. Yesterday, I searched them on Goat and the only two patterns I saw were the ones of the photos I posted. So, I wondered whether there were others.

The Pass-Port Dunk Hi is superior to the Homegrown because of the ripstop toe. I have the Homegrown and I've worn them maybe four to five times and they have deep cuts where your foot flexes as you walk. You'd have thought I was beating them into the ground.

Back
Top Bottom