2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I remember when I tried picking these up for Retail, and the guy flaked.
No way I’m going to pay $800+ for these…
Happy to see them in foot. 👍🏽
No doubt. Quality on them is really good but crazy what they’re going for. Big sizes are insane.

Anyone cop the mineral slate SBs? Feel like they went under the radar and I'm curious about the suede quality and color in person. Haven't seen any copped or on foot pics
Suede quality is not great; one of the worst I’ve seen to be honest. When I first got them, I thought pf sending them back for that reason, but the colors are not bad in person so I kept them.

D6A1FC47-1B4A-4C0B-B31D-BE1FB509847B.jpeg
Thank you for your help. They look better on feet than I thought

dumb question, but what does A or B width mean in terms of shoe size? I have flat pancake feet.
Don’t feel dumb lol I’ve been into sneakers since 2005 and I couldn’t tell you what it means other then ones wider then the other, I honestly thought only a handful of brands make certain models different widths, never knew Nike did

damn, those orange acid wash dunks look to be sold out everywhere... Welp, StockX it is.

dumb question, but what does A or B width mean in terms of shoe size? I have flat pancake feet.
When looking to buy higher end dress shoes , after you figure out your size you have to then figure out your width. The width scale goes from a-b-c-d-e-EE-eee. Most athletic shoes are usually neutral with is a D. Super narrow would be A and super wide would be EEE

Back
Top Bottom