2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Word to the next of kin.
My 5 year old knows I like sneakers, he likes certain pairs that I have.
Look forward to handing him down some pairs that stand the test of time.
i have two boys who are growing fast. i have hella supreme shirts and nikes ive never worn…

i feel guilty opening them up bc i know my boys would love that gear in a few years when they hit middle school and high school

If I don’t hit on a pair, I rarely pay resell now a days but these, I had to have. I’m a sucker for sneakers that are boots inspired (why I love almost all tan sneakers because I think of Timbs 😅). These are rather nice in hand but they seem to run a little snug compared to typical dunk highs (SB or non-SB). Hope they break in.

C720A0A4-DBEC-445D-9E3C-EF4FA2A7E768.jpeg

Really considering paying resell for the Supreme set next seeing as the price isn’t crazy stupid yet.

Also finally got to trade my 11.5 for some 11s:
A31A7493-9C3A-40CD-BC40-763F1649456E.jpeg

First thing first, find some nicer laces. I don’t know why they use those trash laces in Dunks now a days. This sneaker is fairly meh but my ‘99 pair has probably seen its last days.

You guys think we’ll get an Oski Dunk hi drop on SNKRS? As far as resell prices go should I cop now or do you see prices dipping at all?

Yes to both of these quotes.
It's likely that the sole will be ok. But one thing I've seen happen with almost all hunter forbes by now is the burlap material on the toebox tears and rips where it creases - won't affect wearability but won't look good.

If you do pull, also remember that pair fits TIGHT. You need a half or full size up for sure.

Back
Top Bottom