2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

FA334CB8-8306-452F-AB15-F54580950B1D.jpeg

:rofl:

Explains how Twitter gets new domain as soon as the page goes live. Sucks that we can’t have nice things. “Adapt” or whatever the saying was from that one dude

So bots ate this drop? Did the regular captcha have anything to do with it? People might've had a better shot manually if the Captcha asked people to draw a box around a cat :lol:

So bots ate this drop? Did the regular captcha have anything to do with it? People might've had a better shot manually if the Captcha asked people to draw a box around a cat :lol:
Regular captcha was mainly the cause. There’s tools that autosolve that. The cat they have to do manual so it takes them a bit longer to get all their tasks in queue.

Very expensive past couple of weeks 😅
F978A7E3-88B5-4460-81DB-D044B2DD65B3.jpeg

D73BD010-1DF4-4605-A70D-B09469C8717E.jpeg

B3EA3C9F-B1B1-4D51-95DB-FB76ED71DDC9.jpeg

Supreme and Gundam were my first purchases off GOAT ever (wasn’t expecting either of them to take my offer 😅) Kentucky was from a local offer up reseller. Had to listen to him complain he can’t get as much sneakers because of bots and backdoor…meanwhile someone like me is buying a pair he bought to resell 🙄 Atleast he was nice enough to throw in the free PS5 controller charger. 😂

Also, just hit on the local raffle for Union. Check your emails. No screenshot needed 😜 Had no chance with the online release. Need to find the court purple now to complete the set.

Last edited:
My latest pick up is a very rare pair of samples. Nike Dunk Low CMFT 'Denim & Bandana'.
Supposedly this is a sample pair of a high-top counterpart which was released in 2015 which goes by the name of Nike Dunk High CMFT 'Denim'. Rumour has it the design was conceived as a tribute to the singer Bruce Springsteen.

More pics are available on my website at www.kickztripsdrawings.co.uk

DDS01.jpg

Totally, totally, totally agree.

You know what would be WWWAAAAYYY BBBEETTEERR Jordan Brand??...
Just let a creator, designer, etc., that represents the particular group you're trying to commemorate/highlight, just design/collab on a pair. I can easily Google "top BLANK designer" and find a list of all the top up and coming designers that represent/identify every type of group. The AMM pairs are essentially BHM pairs, just not dropped in February. Virgil could've done BHM pairs for YEARS, and they'd sell out and I'm sure would be great.
YOU WOULD THINK SO RIGHT? But nah let’s just have the same dashiki inspired colorways every year, people definitely love those

Back
Top Bottom