2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

What up fellow Redhawk! They were solid this year. Doing better than the Huskies lol

Wtf, two other SU alumni on the forum? Small world. Shame Cap Hill isn't what it was these days.

I graduated in the early '00's, so...its very different for me haha
Damn. We’re really your here SU!!! Yeah, finding two other fellow Redhawks like this is wild. Small world indeed.

I graduated in ‘08, but I’m also born, raised, and still live here in Seattle, and one of my best friends since we were kids actually grew up in and still lives smack dab in the middle of Broadway (Broadway & Pine). So yeah, I’ve seen firsthand how much Cap Hill has changed. It used to be weird and unique in the best way, full of cool places, history, and all the regulars. But now it’s so damn hipstery, and just it gets wacker by the minute.

UW Huskies alumni here.
I’ve got love for Seattle period, and I’ve got a bunch of friends and family that’ve gone to and graduated from UW. Also grew up in the same hood as Nate Robinson (and know some of his friends and fam), and went to high school (Garfield) with Brandon Roy, Will Conroy, and some more.

It’s just usually what Nike tends on releasing. Metallic, more vibrant colors or shiny materials are more often than none a womens release. Not saying I wouldn’t wear some because I would buy it is what it is.
Yea I know what you mean. Sometimes Nike preaches inclusivity and diversity. Other times they don't make extended sizes and still churn out pastel colors for "women only" :smh:

j mobile j mobile and others - I've visited seattle a couple times, my aunt lives there. Last time I was in Cap Hill someone got shot in the back of the head while we were at a bar across the street. But besides that even I could see what you mean.

24EB1B31-4439-4457-A3C0-6559A5BC3344.jpeg

Re-Raw Dunks today to work. These are amazing in person, i love the cracked leather

Last edited:
Word tho.

It just speaks to the fact people putting **** on for the look. No matter what.

Hype kills mayne.

I just can’t believe prices still doing what they doing with the quality being this poor.

I like those navy graffiti dunks. Really like the Jackie Robinson pair. Hope I can hit on both but really hope I can get the Robinson’s.

I think outlets still get **** from time to time it’s just there’s folk waiting for the doors to open to cop for the flip.

My boys old roommate started selling **** on eBay from the outlet in Potomac Mills and ran up like 30-40k in 90 days.
Potomac mills lol haven’t heard that since my Virginia days, I know exactly what outlet your talking about and it use to have so many good deals

I think we all either have paid
or considered paying resale for some ****ty quality shoes. It wasn’t that long ago that Jordan’s and sbs were using subpar materials on colorways that slapped

Back
Top Bottom