2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Today:
0344A3AE-FD49-4B53-A697-C4D2C5AA79C0.jpeg

You basically hit it on the head supply and demand, everyone wants them they gotta source the materials somewhere and trust and believe Nikes not digging deep in there pockets for that much material for something they will pump out tons of to be fair there giving people what they wanted but kinda also ripping you off on the materials at the same time, I tend to stay away from the non sb’s for this exact reason love the looks of non sb’s but I love my materials more
kind of a joke how the product description says "premium leather" on the non-SBs. i thought they used pleather with how ****ty the leather feels in hand. i love the quality on SBs but i can't do the fat tongue.

back in the day, you could cut a slit on the underside of the tongue and pull the thick foam cleanly out. anyone wanna try on their SBs? :lol:

kind of a joke how the product description says "premium leather" on the non-SBs. i thought they used pleather with how ****ty the leather feels in hand. i love the quality on SBs but i can't do the fat tongue.

back in the day, you could cut a slit on the underside of the tongue and pull the thick foam cleanly out. anyone wanna try on their SBs? :lol:
I gotta be a the mood for a fat tounge sb but I do love them, I do remember removing the tounge stuffing on some skate shoes in the puffy overinflated skate shoe days some where just too fat but never did too dunks

There were so many abysmal quality SBs after blue box. That's the main reason I've hardly copped any since. Cncpts holy grail and stained glass, tiff highs, blue ox highs, fish ladders, mcflys, black cement 4 lookin lows; I'm including on-foot comfort in quality. The list is endless.

I think outlets still get **** from time to time it’s just there’s folk waiting for the doors to open to cop for the flip.

My boys old roommate started selling **** on eBay from the outlet in Potomac Mills and ran up like 30-40k in 90 days.

Yeah unless you’re willing to spend your whole days at the outlet 7 days a week you’re not getting anything worth a d***.

I remember when outlets were the jam. Got Lebron 2s, Jordan XIX SE, and Vick 2s all from outlet.

Quality of outlet selection got bad when they started doing more "area focused" inventory. If you were near an urban area you got the streetwear stuff (what most of us here would want). Otherwise you got a running/golf selection. The outlet where I used to live was a running/golf and it sucked ***...literally nothing I would wear ever. The next one 45 min away was an urban one with some good stuff from time to time.

Outlets used to have deals too. $10 off box isn't an outlet price.

There were so many abysmal quality SBs after blue box. That's the main reason I've hardly copped any since. Cncpts holy grail and stained glass, tiff highs, blue ox highs, fish ladders, mcflys, black cement 4 lookin lows; I'm including on-foot comfort in quality. The list is endless.
It felt like for a time everything ran like a half size small.- at least for my size 12. My pinky toes suffered in those mcfly's.

Got a message from 'Woodstock' saying I won a raffle. I sense a scam alert for that account..... Not the real Woodstock account, etc.

For anyone with Chloro Dunks..whats the vibe on them? 👀

Joints are calling my name but I have the 2020 and 2022 Trainer release and wondering if it's over kill and unnecessary. lol

Back
Top Bottom