2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Futura Silvia in South Brooklyn (GT7)
18A11F1E-2188-4A88-967C-925AEFBCA353.jpeg
Can you give me more information on the photo of the Nissan? Where/what is it from? That street/building in the background is 2nd avenue in between 39th and 41st streets in Brooklyn.

Google maps snippet of what I think is the exact location for reference
1651085572056.png

Can you give me more information on the photo of the Nissan? Where/what is it from? That street/building in the background is 2nd avenue in between 39th and 41st streets in Brooklyn.

Google maps snippet of what I think is the exact location for reference
1651085572056.png
It’s from Gran Turismo 7 on PS5. I made the car myself with the livery editor. You can take pictures of your cars in different locations in the “Scapes” mode. This spot is Lower Manhattan > South Brooklyn (Spot ID: QUC6). And you are right it is one of the old warehouses on Second Avenue. Can’t see in that pic because I zoomed in before taking if I were to zoom out you would see its 40 St and 2nd Ave on the street sign. I’m pretty sure these are real life pictures that the game renders the cars in front of. I’m not very good at racing games but enjoy doing the paint jobs/adding decals/tuning. Futura color palette just looked cool to me on this old Nissan lol.

It’s from Gran Turismo 7 on PS5. I made the car myself with the livery editor. You can take pictures of your cars in different locations in the “Scapes” mode. This spot is Lower Manhattan > South Brooklyn (Spot ID: QUC6). And you are right it is one of the old warehouses on Second Avenue. Can’t see in that pic because I zoomed in before taking if I were to zoom out you would see its 40 St and 2nd Ave on the street sign. I’m pretty sure these are real life pictures that the game renders the cars in front of. I’m not very good at racing games but enjoy doing the paint jobs/adding decals/tuning. Futura color palette just looked cool to me on this old Nissan lol.
That's dope. You said GT7 so I was googling "gran turismo brooklyn" and if there was a brooklyn street course I was about to cop the game on sight :lol: I live about a ten minute walk from this building, it's where the brooklyn nets have their training facility and there's also an amazon now delivery hub and other **** in it, too. My grandpa worked for the MTA and I have a pic of him riding a train along those tracks on the ground there.

feel like hennessy hennessy was on a NT break for a minute and he just came back and dropped several pics of pure heat to make up for his absence.
Pretty much. Hadn’t logged onto NT for months until recently and really just came back to check my favorite thread. Missed y’all. I’ll be going back into hiatus again but follow me on IG and I’ll follow back and keep in touch.

Back
Top Bottom