2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Phillies dunks arrived. Came with 2 spare laces (white and burgundy). QC was pretty good overall on my pair.

pd1.JPG

Last edited:
Are SB's with leather uppers that uncomfortable as well?
I have never had a new-tooling (blue box and forward with very few exceptions) dunk SB that was in any way comfortable. I never owned any original tooling SBs that were uncomfortable, as long as they were the correct size.

I'd much rather wear a regular GR dunk than a new-tooling SB dunk.

I have never had a new-tooling (blue box and forward with very few exceptions) dunk SB that was in any way comfortable. I never owned any original tooling SBs that were uncomfortable, as long as they were the correct size.

You are one of the few. SB 11 out of 10 times compared to non SB.

What makes you want to wear a regular dunk over an SB? What is it that you like better on it?

I have hella pairs of dunk highs in those “be lame to your school” colors and they’re all comfortable af. Sbs are comfortable not but not as comfortable as the regular dunk highs. Just my opinion though. I just realized I only have Thomas Campbell, Maui Wowie and Tiffany sb dunk highs. Idk why I chimed in lol.

Man!!! With John00 and his info man we were eating good……. Call up a shop chat it up for a few and place the order and be good to go

Golden years with John00 John00 hopefully we can go back to those times

Those were amazing times and I'm glad that I was able to be apart of just helping NT SB! I hope we get back to those times as well. I'm seeing that resell has dropped a lot on most SBs recently. Maybe those old times are coming sooner than we know.
Today…
2008 Dunk SB Low “Space Tiger”
E6955304-6EC8-41FE-9D0A-E59D8B80F6D9.jpeg
4DD3CF0B-0EB0-4240-9170-278E34BE010E.jpeg
AE5A5519-2B23-4382-B489-70ADA23059FE.jpeg
SALUTES TO YOU! YOU'RE COMING WITH HEAT! KEEP ROCKIN' AND KEEP IT GOIN'!

Back
Top Bottom