2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

UnDS the paras finally. Won these on release date but was waiting to wear them.
20220509_172902.jpg

Why cats ain’t like the retro? I thought/think it’s pretty solid.

One of my favorites actually.
Quality and execution were great but I never loved the colorway itself, always wished the base was a different color besides brown. I got em just to get em and wound up selling or trading.

Debating on picking these up, since I have the OG Beasts, and these would be a nice complement to them.
Watcha think, worth paying Resell?
Depends on what you're paying honestly. I like them a lot, especially considering it's a women's release. Just don't know if I'd pay over $200 for them.

Been waiting on the Ciders for month, and of course, no dice. These will be $140 on StockX in no time - do “resellers” just enjoy making no margin on product and boosting stockx’s valuation or what?

Been waiting on the Ciders for month, and of course, no dice. These will be $140 on StockX in no time - do “resellers” just enjoy making no margin on product and boosting stockx’s valuation or what?
Sometimes, a person will buy a pair of shoes, and then get their hands on other pairs or releases that pop up in the meantime. Then something will have to be moved to make room and make money back. Sometimes, I am that person.

Wanted those Ciders, re-activated SNKRS just to try for em and struck out. Ah well…those are real nice for the fall IMO

Sometimes, a person will buy a pair of shoes, and then get their hands on other pairs or releases that pop up in the meantime. Then something will have to be moved to make room and make money back. Sometimes, I am that person.
Too funny. I don’t even have a problem with resellers. I just don’t understand losing $5 or making $3 flipping a pair. Just making StockX money when there’s no margin.

Back
Top Bottom