2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

These came in today… better in hand…. not bad not bad

D0C88FFE-0FFA-43B5-ACBC-D2726EF7D77C.jpeg

Does anyone know when the Nike By You Dunks typically restock in the US? I just want a pair of either the highs or lows but it seems like the only restocks are happening overseas.

I remember back in the day when peeps like John00 John00 used to post constant info for online availability, phone orders (WITH the phone number), in store availability, etc…. Day of, and after release… ON THE REGULAR! And now peeps worried about posting a raffle link where you’re probably not getting whether you post the link or not…?!

Things done changed.

Still, shout out to one of the better shoe related threads on NT.
i was gonna say some of the dudes musta forgot how it was a few years ago, either that or they just ride the hype train and are just coppin whats "hot" and never were in this thread during "the dunk sbs fell off era"

Did those grey dunks release in mens? Been waiting for those, didn’t know there was a drop yesterday

yea but everyone and i mean everyone in here was eating thanks to primarily John00 John00 . you were easily able to cop doubles, triples of practically any dunk if you wanted thanks to this thread alone

for sure, it was multiple posts per page. going on for multiple days after drops. those were the days

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom