2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just got a backup pair. One of my favorites.
6F5E296C-1776-4A33-B54B-9E85DE070167.jpeg

I really don’t understand why so many people get their panties in a bunch over so many people liking or wearing panda Dunks. Other than the Black/White Supreme Dunk SB Lows (the different textures and gold stars and details make them better IMO) that dropped (last year?), I’ve personally never been a fan of black/white Dunks in that colorblocking (SB or non-SB, Lows or Highs). But I’ve also never cared if no one or a billion people like and wear them. Just like I’ve never paid any mind or attention to the hordes of people that wear Vans, or Chucks, of AF1s, Timbs, etc. I just don’t get why people even care.

I kind of want a pair of Pandas honestly. Resale on them and most Dunks in general isn’t bad really.

Only crazy thing is I have a hard time keeping Dunks in my collection. Every pair I bought in the last two years outside of the Polaroids(which I don’t count kind of since it’s a SB) I’ve sold.

Going to try for a pair of those Valerian Blues on Tuesday, hopefully I’ll hit.

Be prepared - few NTers going to ask/think you’re gay!
The sad thing is you’re right, because of course you have to be gay to own/wear anything supporting LGBTQ people and/or Pride (sarcasm). People are idiots.

I grabbed them from my local, and I think they’re dope. Throwing the white laces in, as I think matching white laces will look best on them. Ironically, my local here is in the heart of Broadway, and I didn’t even realize on Friday when I went to grab them that there was a big Pride block party going on. So we had to park like 4 blocks away, it was super crowded, and I had to wheel through the crowds to get to and from the car to the skate shop.

The sad thing is you’re right, because of course you have to be gay to own/wear anything supporting LGBTQ people and/or Pride (sarcasm). People are idiots.

I grabbed them from my local, and I think they’re dope. Throwing the white laces in, as I think matching white laces will look best on them. Ironically, my local here is in the heart of Broadway, and I didn’t even realize on Friday when I went to grab them that there was a big Pride block party going on. So we had to park like 4 blocks away, it was super crowded, and I had to wheel through the crowds to get to and from the car to the skate shop.

I copped from 35th North! Also grabbed the SB shirt and shorts

When we grabbing a drink in Seattle my man!?

I posted my pair a few days back brother
I feel ya. No disrespect intended. I work around the corner from Pulse nightclub and had a close friend there day of. She was there for her bday and obviously that night changed her life forever. I get it’s still a hot button issue for some but I respect companies that stand up for what’s right no matter how en vouge it is or not. The folks that don’t like em or don’t agree can keep it pushing til the next release. All love over here.

I feel ya. No disrespect intended. I work around the corner from Pulse nightclub and had a close friend there day of. She was there for her bday and obviously that night changed her life forever. I get it’s still a hot button issue for some but I respect companies that stand up for what’s right no matter how en vouge it is or not. The folks that don’t like em or don’t agree can keep it pushing til the next release. All love over here.

All I was saying was the backlash is ridiculous - think you may have missed my post a few pages back, I posted my wife’s best friends nonprofit that supports LGBTQ+ communities where children don’t have the necessary support.

Great cop

I really don’t understand why so many people get their panties in a bunch over so many people liking or wearing panda Dunks. Other than the Black/White Supreme Dunk SB Lows (the different textures and gold stars and details make them better IMO) that dropped (last year?), I’ve personally never been a fan of black/white Dunks in that colorblocking (SB or non-SB, Lows or Highs). But I’ve also never cared if no one or a billion people like and wear them. Just like I’ve never paid any mind or attention to the hordes of people that wear Vans, or Chucks, of AF1s, Timbs, etc. I just don’t get why people even care.
Because people want what they can’t have.

Most of the sneakerheads and non-sneaker heads have been screaming for Nike/Companies to make more and when they finally do you got people talking about “oh i don’t want pandas anymore” “Pandas aren’t even good” “Pandas are the new AF1” (which they aren’t because you don’t hear anyone say anything about AF1’s unless they are “White girl wasted”) etc etc. i’d love pandas to be the new AF1 so i can beat my pair into the ground and not have to worry about getting a new pair. (still trying to get my second pair retail)
Some of these people are only wanting them because they were/are cool and trendy and as soon as they stop being that they are done.

Resellers are saying they are getting bad because they can’t flip them for 3x retail anymore :lol: and they are becoming “bricks”

They are barely getting 40/50 bucks assuming they are selling on StockX.

Side note because i was talking about it with a Coworker, Are the Racer Blue dunks GS Only, or is the mens release just delayed in the US??

I copped from 35th North! Also grabbed the SB shirt and shorts

When we grabbing a drink in Seattle my man!?
I forgot you’re out here. Hahaha. Yup, also grabbed mine from there, Friday night. Didn’t grab the tee or shorts, but the dude definitely let me know about the pieces if I wanted them. Yeah, we gotta grab a drink sometime, when I’m not crazy busy with work. I support in-person NT meets.

I forgot you’re out here. Hahaha. Yup, also grabbed mine from there, Friday night. Didn’t grab the tee or shorts, but the dude definitely let me know about the pieces if I wanted them. Yeah, we gotta grab a drink sometime, when I’m not crazy busy with work. I support in-person NT meets.

Been on here since 02 man - I’ve thrown so many NT summits lol - 7 NTers even came to my wedding 😂😂

I forgot what you did? Would love to host in Wallingford

Been on here since 02 man - I’ve thrown so many NT summits lol - 7 NTers even came to my wedding 😂😂

I forgot what you did? Would love to host in Wallingford
That’s dope. Well count me in on the next one for sure, big or small.

Internet access and digital equity research and advocacy, and teaching STEM to kids, adults, and seniors. The STEM stuff is everything from coding, robotics, drones, and graphic design, to computer basics, intern basics, how to use devices, etc. So get to teach, all while wearing whatever clothes and kicks that I want. I love it, and have no complaints whatsoever.

Back
Top Bottom