2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hit at my local
IMG_20220708_211600.jpg

End of the day, what’s being posted is pretty much on topic… there’s an ignore button for a reason. If you don’t like a certain member for whatever reason, use the ignore button, it’s really that simple. No reason to create even more unnecessary clutter.

If you’re complaining about content by certain members, you’re probably not going to miss much by ignoring those members, right? Either ignore, or keep scrolling… this convo is more of a derailment, and distraction to the thread than some extra pics of shoes.

If you’re complaining about content by certain members, you’re probably not going to miss much by ignoring those members, right? Either ignore, or keep scrolling… this convo is more of a derailment, and distraction to the thread than some extra pics of shoes.

ALL EYE WANNA KNOW IS WHY MORE MEMBERS DIDNT GIVE YOU PROPS FOR POSTING A LINK TO ACQUIRE DUNKS - SHAMEFUL BEHAVIOR

eBay dunks are getting got despite those dumb *** transparent pieces…Just as a homage to Sandy…Speaking of which, it’s a damn shame Nike hasn’t released a full on GR shoe to honor him by now…ZoomX Bruins don’t count since they weren’t widely available…

wish they would've invested that net bag money into a 2nd pair of laces
"huh. a net bag. cute." [puts in box and never sees again]
extra laces just make me happy. even if they're an oof with the shoe they came with, they're another entree on the menu in the lace station. I got a gd salad bar of laces up there its great

wish they would've invested that net bag money into a 2nd pair of laces
"huh. a net bag. cute." [puts in box and never sees again]
extra laces just make me happy. even if they're an oof with the shoe they came with, they're another entree on the menu in the lace station. I got a gd salad bar of laces up there its great
that’s fair…

Didnt you say you dont like dunks or know nothing about em, whatever it is. So why even post here? THATS the only way you feel like you can contribute? Theres different ways.

But brb, lemme go bombard the NFL topic with pics and NFL related tweets even though I care nothing for the sport. :lol:.

Makes no sense.

Thanks for being one of my biggest fanboys on here since you have a daily focus on me.

... brooooo, the difference here is that you post redundant-a** s***

all

the

god

damned

time

and you can f*** outta here with the whole "bUt I'm JuSt TrYnA cOnTrIbUtE" bs when it's clear as day to everybody that you're just like-whoring

and i know you ain't tryna act like some kind of victim here, either, while simultaneously ending that post of yours on some misogynist garbage, too

seriously, foh

If you don't like it, just ignore it or scroll past, it's that simple.

But thanks for giving me validation that you care so much about what I post by acknowledging me.

Back
Top Bottom