2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

1658947184557.gif

What Nike should do is a month before a release have a 30-60 min slot where you can pre-order a pair to purchase. Anyone who enters in that period is guaranteed a pair when they release. This way Nike knows how many orders it needs to fulfil. You would have more happy customers and Nike will also make a decent amount of money for themselves instead of BS limited number of pairs and peeps paying stupid amounts for resale.
One can dream :D
They have to stop bots and all those online exploits because the same pre-order window method was open for the Nike sb × Gundams and the site crashed for about 1 hour and in the end the pre order filled up quickly when it should have remained open for a longer period of time. Yeah it was a different website but bots could be almost everywhere online. We just know Nike doesn't want to or are unable to satisfy demand and supply for every sneaker or item. For whatever reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
They did randomly release on Finish Line and JD sports if I'm not mistaken, but I believe that's been it so far. They are on ndc in the US now and showing that they'll drop today at 10:00AM est.
Yesterday NDC had em dropping this morning but now they arnt even on the site for me. :frown:

nvm back now with Aug release. Maybe ill get lucky on these Teddy Santis.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom