2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

1661284527748.png

Closest i could get with the options 🙁
Andu.c's fire tho
Thank you!

Anyone know how these compare sizing wise to other Dunk Lows? I’m a 10.5 in the 2021-22 regular Dunks and 11 in the 2020 Leather Dunks (Syracuse, Brazil). Saw one video say they’re more like the 2020 Dunks.

Anyone know how these compare sizing wise to other Dunk Lows? I’m a 10.5 in the 2021-22 regular Dunks and 11 in the 2020 Leather Dunks (Syracuse, Brazil). Saw one video say they’re more like the 2020 Dunks.
For me, recent Dunk By Yous have been running a bit bigger than recent GR Dunks, though I don't think it's enough to justify going a half size down. I'd probably go with the 10.5 if I were you.

Designed a Lakers NBY this morning and just realized just now the lining is white instead of purple. I did it so fast I didnt want it to sell out. Got on chat and they told me once the order is in, you cant make changes unless you cancel and reorder but I cant do that since its one per account. Rep said try your friends the invite isnt limited and theyre still avail. Logged into my other account. No access. Liar.

How are y’all getting access to the NBY Dunks???
Mark Parker flew me out to Beaverton (private jet) and we got to cooking in the innovation kitchen.

Nah if you go on the nike app, go under your profile (bottom right on iphone) and go to member rewards. Within member rewards it'll tell you if you have access. I got access around 4pm EST and made a pair for my friend.

Mark Parker flew me out to Beaverton (private jet) and we got to cooking in the innovation kitchen.

Nah if you go on the nike app, go under your profile (bottom right on iphone) and go to member rewards. Within member rewards it'll tell you if you have access. I got access around 4pm EST and made a pair for my friend.
Thank you.

Meant to add blue outsole but don’t know wtf happened lol

Nike needs to give us a full day when these exclusive IDs drop so we can make sure we don’t mess up

Inspiration: Duke “aways”

1C2D45D7-76E7-4090-B667-B3A5C5C5C3D4.jpeg

Lil sbb dunk. Also my Bengals colors...hope that orange looks good in hand 🤷

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220823-170405.png
    Screenshot_20220823-170405.png
    240.4 KB · Views: 120
Back
Top Bottom