2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anyone else not get any updates on the Nike By You order? Placed mine 4 weeks ago and last email was 3 days after that saying they are making them now.

On the app it just says "Preparing Shipment". Can't wait to see them in hand already.

Anyone else not get any updates on the Nike By You order? Placed mine 4 weeks ago and last email was 3 days after that saying they are making them now.

On the app it just says "Preparing Shipment". Can't wait to see them in hand already.

You should check your UPS app to see if the made a label.

A6F419BA-FBC1-4AC3-AC0B-41EC272481CC.jpeg

Was lucky enough to get access twice recently. This pair came in last week. Also did a grey and white pair.
Congrats but I'm low-key mad you got access twice lol. I got it once so I'm not high key mad but twice? Nike must love you.

Seeing all these basic NBY designs makes me even more mad I didn’t use my access… always feel the need to do something “different” or “unique”, and it cost me an L..

Good job, fellas. Pairs came out looking great.

Has anyone ever returned an online SNKRS or Nike app win to a Nike store? Do you get store credit or money back on your card? Also, do you get reimbursed retail & shipping?

A picture of P. Rod wear testing the upcoming Jordan 4 x SB. I’m curious if these really are gonna be all black, or if all black is just how all these wear test pairs are. The mix of leather and suede look on these looks dope IMO, better than the all suede pair we saw being worn before. I’m in REGARDLESS, as I love SBs, of course, and 4s. If they look just like this, I wouldn’t be mad one bit.
0FF32822-ED88-4657-B8AE-BC3CAEF7F50E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom