2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Impatiently waiting to see if the black graffiti are the first to experience Sales Rack treatment in a long time. Everyone seems to not like them anyway. Hopefully the rise in hype at least helps these shops keep their sb accounts

I was able to find a skates shop with a pair of these, and I think they're one of my faves from this year

Attachments

• 20220923_155919.jpg
    20220923_155919.jpg
    288.4 KB · Views: 27
I’m hearing shops talk about SBs not selling as fast more and more. I’m seeing links being posted in here with SB stock available and I’m seeing some shops complain about people canceling orders. I think old times are coming back slowly but surely.

slick-smirk.gif
It's been a lotta hi tops lately, though, and historically lows have always sold better and for more (on the secondary market). Obviously 2020 and 2021 saw even hi tops flying, but I'll breathe a little easier when it's the lows sitting, too.

Idk if anyones noticed or is interested but I opened my Nike app and there’s some court purple highs in the upcoming drops that I got in my inbox, says there available now, I’m passing but wanted to let anyone interested know

Pairs came in. Did a Dunk Low Pigeon "Remix" colorway of the SB Dunk Pigeon and of course a Reverse Panda with gum bottom. Last pic is just a quick comparison with my previous N7 makeup.

Attachments

• IMG_0765.JPG
    IMG_0765.JPG
    184 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_0761.JPG
    IMG_0761.JPG
    188.4 KB · Views: 390
  • IMG_0768.JPG
    IMG_0768.JPG
    215.9 KB · Views: 609
I’m hearing shops talk about SBs not selling as fast more and more. I’m seeing links being posted in here with SB stock available and I’m seeing some shops complain about people canceling orders. I think old times are coming back slowly but surely.

I don't want to get my hopes up, but man, I hope so. I kind of ducked out a year or two ago when things got crazy. I miss the days of links and being able to line up with hopes of actually getting something. I only poke my head in here every now and then, but it makes me happy to see the same dudes still posting links and holding it down. I keep hoping for the day when FSR links pop up from time to time, and garbage quality SBs hit clearance and I can destroy them without losing sleep. Fingers crossed.

I don't want to get my hopes up, but man, I hope so. I kind of ducked out a year or two ago when things got crazy. I miss the days of links and being able to line up with hopes of actually getting something. I only poke my head in here every now and then, but it makes me happy to see the same dudes still posting links and holding it down. I keep hoping for the day when FSR links pop up from time to time, and garbage quality SBs hit clearance and I can destroy them without losing sleep. Fingers crossed.
I’m in the same boat bro. Just waiting for the hype to die down, go back and cop some stuff that I’ve either missed, or sold and regret.

Started relacing halloweens with orange Polaroid laces. Hate the laces that come with new dunks. Wanted to wear these today but gf said wait until October at least :lol:
31004D57-515D-4B81-AEE8-5882E865C000.jpeg

She had to put you in your place about holiday decorations instead of the other way around? That's a keeper right there. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom