2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

For today. Really like these. I’m doing no favors for them with the pic tho :lol:

98B2168E-9419-418C-8815-D677AEF60198.jpeg

Well fellas my collection is once again being threatened by flooding, I’m located right in the path of this hurricane and in the worst part of the flooding predictions so let’s pray to the sneaker lords that I’m not gonna be doing some high dives into my closet to retrieve ruined shoes, I’m planning on taking certain pairs with me if I have to leave but sadly not all of them will fit so let’s do some serious praying 🙏

Well fellas my collection is once again being threatened by flooding, I’m located right in the path of this hurricane and in the worst part of the flooding predictions so let’s pray to the sneaker lords that I’m not gonna be doing some high dives into my closet to retrieve ruined shoes, I’m planning on taking certain pairs with me if I have to leave but sadly not all of them will fit so let’s do some serious praying 🙏
I sincerely hope you and your family remain safe. With that being said, I’m not praying for your shoes.

Hope you and the fam stay safe… material items can be replaced. Pandas restock like every 9 days, so you should be good.

Back
Top Bottom