2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

legit curious, would pleather affect the overall look or feel of the shoe? cheaper material but i wonder if the pleather actually makes the shoe more durable over time

legit curious, would pleather affect the overall look or feel of the shoe? cheaper material but i wonder if the pleather actually makes the shoe more durable over time
It makes it look worse than a pair with legit materials bc of the way it creases, they look warped. My gym pandas for reference

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    374.8 KB · Views: 199
Doubtful, as plastic isnt as durable for wear long run as straight leather. Watch the video I posted and he mentions how that top later of trash they put on Dunks starts to seperate from the leather where the shoe creases and actually causes bubbles.

Idk how y’all are doing the GR dunks. Look and feel terrible to me.

This has definitely been a mids year for SBs too. Seems like we’ve just seen a drawn out delayed release of wack fruit pack and baseball pack dunks. Passport, kcdc, Polaroids, gnarhunters, Faust all pretty meh.

I mean just thinking about what has released that stands out to me or I tried to cop.

2022: crushed, fro skate, Kentucky, chlorophyll, dodgers, Phillies, Huf, orange lobster

2021: Mummy, straw cough, parra, ftc, what the Paul, stingwater, hawaii, wasted youth, carpet, street hawker, fog, familia, supreme low, wheat, court purple and classic green

2020: Travis, cliver, habibi, turdunken, instant, civilist, Grateful Dead, chunky dunky, gdp, strangelove, atlas, Chicago j pack, laser orange, safari, shadow j pack

Yeah they gotta turn this around in 2023 :smh:

Both delivered from Tactics. I really wanted both of these.
Been a LONG time since I've been able to actually purchase an SB Dunk off a website with no raffle. feels good!

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 41
  • thumbnail (1).jpg
    thumbnail (1).jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 39
  • thumbnail (2).jpg
    thumbnail (2).jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 208
  • thumbnail (3).jpg
    thumbnail (3).jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 430
I feel you... I dont live near any skate shops so its online or bust for me. Despite that, Ive hit on 3 pairs of SBs this year. Also hit on several regular Dunks, but have yet to wear anything yet. Not sure if I will keep all my regular Dunks or not but Ill probably offer to opp a pair to my friend who wears the same size as me.

This has definitely been a mids year for SBs too. Seems like we’ve just seen a drawn out delayed release of wack fruit pack and baseball pack dunks. Passport, kcdc, Polaroids, gnarhunters, Faust all pretty meh.

I mean just thinking about what has released that stands out to me or I tried to cop.

2022: crushed, fro skate, Kentucky, chlorophyll, dodgers, Phillies, Huf, orange lobster

2021: Mummy, straw cough, parra, ftc, what the Paul, stingwater, hawaii, wasted youth, carpet, street hawker, fog, familia, supreme low, wheat, court purple and classic green

2020: Travis, cliver, habibi, turdunken, instant, civilist, Grateful Dead, chunky dunky, gdp, strangelove, atlas, Chicago j pack, laser orange, safari, shadow j pack

There was also the white Oskis this year but 1000%

I knew I couldn’t be the only one. The Parra’s alone were better than anything we got this year. I can’t think of a stand out SB so far this year but it felt like there was atleast one every quarter last year. It just feels like a weaker year this year

Looks not really, over time its a bit diff how it creases and **** but its really not a big of a deal as people make it out to be. You can feel the difference when you touch it but I aint caressing my kicks each like some *** everytime I put em on. :lol:

That dunk cutting vid was cringe af. They are dunks, its $110-$130. Tf yall expecting. :lol:

Im just happy the Argon colorway came out again, I wish I still had my 05 pair just to show both.

2020 was a really good year for SBs :nthat:
Makes 2022 releases look pretty weak in comparison. Only ones that really stand out to me so far have been the Bart Simpsons, Paisleys, and a toss up between Chlorophyll and KCDCs.

Looks not really, over time its a bit diff how it creases and **** but its really not a big of a deal as people make it out to be. You can feel the difference when you touch it but I aint caressing my kicks each like some *** everytime I put em on. :lol:

That dunk cutting vid was cringe af. They are dunks, its $110-$130. Tf yall expecting. :lol:

Im just happy the Argon colorway came out again, I wish I still had my 05 pair just to show both.

For $130? How about a premium Horween leather?

Back
Top Bottom