2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Forgot about Pandemic era $1-5 donation required for raffle entry scams by these stores

Then idiots would donate $20 thinking that would boost their chances, and go to the IG page and say “FYI I donated $20 because it’s a good cause” just to still lose and be mad

The things people was doing for kicks when the money printer was turned up to maximum levels

DFBF6746-0C0A-47AA-940D-487934A1D66E.jpeg
BECDAFD6-C344-4423-B232-2037023C0D2B.jpeg

These fit great out the box was worried they would be slimmer but they look good, definitely different, now waiting on those nyjah 3s

Lol . Why everyone like those black and white dunks?

Am I one of the few who thinks they're trash? I would not have bought them even back in middle/high school 19 years ago .. But to each their own.
I don’t have a pair but I’m assuming it’s because they go with everything and are easy to wear. Plus people trying to fit “in”

Lol . Why everyone like those black and white dunks?

Am I one of the few who thinks they're trash? I would not have bought them even back in middle/high school 19 years ago .. But to each their own.
I’m personally not a fan either. Doesn’t have anything to do with them being the “in” thing, or them being low quality… I actually have a few low quality pairs in different colorways… I’m just not a fan of the black/white colorway, not a fan of the black/white Jordan 1s either…. Now, throw a gum sole on em, I might change my mind.

These Halloween lows that are coming out next week…what makes them Halloween inspired exactly?

I’m looking at pictures on SNKRS and I don’t get it.

…I see nothing Halloween about them.

These Halloween lows that are coming out next week…what makes them Halloween inspired exactly?

I’m looking at pictures on SNKRS and I don’t get it.

…I see nothing Halloween about them.
Looks like sole might glow? Not sure why that would make em Halloween?

….that, or the actual Halloween pair hasn’t made it to warehouses yet, and this is what they have to offer, so they said “screw it, we’ll give em these, and call em Halloweens. They won’t care.”

Back
Top Bottom