2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Y'all **** with other marketplaces besides goat, ebay, stockx ? Facebook, IG, for example. Been a minute since I've done sneaker deals on craiglist, used it for apartment **** lately. But **** them sales taxes and fees. Much prefer to do paypal invoice from independent sellers.

Y'all **** with other marketplaces besides goat, ebay, stockx ? Facebook, IG, for example. Been a minute since I've done sneaker deals on craiglist, used it for apartment **** lately. But **** them sales taxes and fees. Much prefer to do paypal invoice from independent sellers.
I deleted FB probably like 5 years ago. At the time, I’d deal with people on there, but only those with good reputations, or people that I know/trust co-sign said person… the way fakes are now, I’d be scared to buy from there, especially since it’s so damn difficult to differentiate between fake/legit these days… I guess you could get fakes on stockx/goat/eBay as well…

I deleted FB probably like 5 years ago. At the time, I’d deal with people on there, but only those with good reputations, or people that I know/trust co-sign said person… the way fakes are now, I’d be scared to buy from there, especially since it’s so damn difficult to differentiate between fake/legit these days… I guess you could get fakes on stockx/goat/eBay as well…
no wonder i dont see u no more lol

!!!!
Screenshot 2022-10-27 at 11.15.57 AM.png

I buy and sell on FB and offer up…but someone tried to tgive me fake money the other day so I dunno anymore.

If you have a decent following IG and Twitter are great. I have my own website that I list all my stuff on and it makes it easier to sell. And if you're buying it's plenty of people you can follow that will rt people selling stuff.

100%. Tbh I mainly keep my fb for the marketplaces and groups, that and to stay in touch with long distance family. I always happily pay the invoice fee even if it's someone I've done good biz with before. I never worry about fakes personally, for SBs I can always tell myself. But most of the time I'm looking for stuff on marketplaces like that, it's some older **** that wasn't faked or I can get enough pics directly from the seller and get some second thoughts from others.
I buy and sell on FB and offer up…but someone tried to tgive me fake money the other day so I dunno anymore.
Yikes. Glad you're able to tell the tale. It's been a long time since I did a cash meetup, I've done a few in recent years with venmo or zelle on the spot. Anything could happen though and I'm seriously lucky I never had any problems. I'll never forget when I was 16 tho, copped purple pigeons via meetup (VNDS og all plus extra fully laced purple laces for $130, this was 2010 or 2011) guy was in a 'no standing' zone and asked me to get in his car while he moved. Thankfully my instincts kicked in :lol:
If you have a decent following IG and Twitter are great. I have my own website that I list all my stuff on and it makes it easier to sell. And if you're buying it's plenty of people you can follow that will rt people selling stuff.
I've never bothered setting up a selling or even sneaker account in general on social media. It'll only ever be a couple pairs at a time I'm looking to move or trade. But I've always followed the primetime sellers. Shoutout to gusto, copped like 5 pairs from him over the years

and shoutout to NT! One reason I like staying active here is cuz we all look out for each other. I've bought, sold, traded with plenty of heads here. Grateful for yall :nthat:

100%. Tbh I mainly keep my fb for the marketplaces and groups, that and to stay in touch with long distance family. I always happily pay the invoice fee even if it's someone I've done good biz with before. I never worry about fakes personally, for SBs I can always tell myself. But most of the time I'm looking for stuff on marketplaces like that, it's some older **** that wasn't faked or I can get enough pics directly from the seller and get some second thoughts from others.

Yikes. Glad you're able to tell the tale. It's been a long time since I did a cash meetup, I've done a few in recent years with venmo or zelle on the spot. Anything could happen though and I'm seriously lucky I never had any problems. I'll never forget when I was 16 tho, copped purple pigeons via meetup (VNDS og all plus extra fully laced purple laces for $130, this was 2010 or 2011) guy was in a 'no standing' zone and asked me to get in his car while he moved. Thankfully my instincts kicked in :lol:

I've never bothered setting up a selling or even sneaker account in general on social media. It'll only ever be a couple pairs at a time I'm looking to move or trade. But I've always followed the primetime sellers. Shoutout to gusto, copped like 5 pairs from him over the years

and shoutout to NT! One reason I like staying active here is cuz we all look out for each other. I've bought, sold, traded with plenty of heads here. Grateful for yall :nthat:
Possible to recommend some decent FB marketplace groups?

Back
Top Bottom