2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

yep same old same old. literally never hit on CCS or premier—prices arent lookin too crazy for hufs though so i guess atleast we aint gon be surprised with which one we get going resale

line already around the corner

You know this would be me…
1668279677035.gif

Last edited:
Anyone That Has HUFS On Hand Mind To Comment On Sizing?

Closer To SB Lows Or Dunk Lows? :nerd:
I have a wider foot. My 10.5 SBS always fit very good, 10.5 regular dunks are a bit looser. These ones fit closer to nike dunks bc there's no padded tongue and the padding where the heel is doesn't have those indents Nike SBS have. Hope that helps

I have a wider foot. My 10.5 SBS always fit very good, 10.5 regular dunks are a bit looser. These ones fit closer to nike dunks bc there's no padded tongue and the padding where the heel is doesn't have those indents Nike SBS have. Hope that helps
Thanks My Dude, This Is What I Kinnda Feared

Having a 1 year old that doesn’t sleep and my *** at 40 years old needs all the sleep i can get .. i slept in and missed the premiere VIP ☹️🥹

80654D07-8A1C-466B-AA80-BE8CC501318B.png
BB3FCC8C-8783-48B6-A550-8238620729AB.png
Don’t beat yourself up over it. I tried checking out 12 minutes after receiving the same VIP email and it was already sold out. Same thing happened with the 2nd chance Fruity Pebbles earlier this week, but that time it was only 10 minutes.

Picked these up off the last restock as a Xmas gift for my niece and niece they came all creased on the inside of the right shoe. Would that damp rag and a blow dryer trick smooth this out or am I screwed
33C8EC08-AE28-4042-8F3E-F4377BA7731E.jpeg

Don’t beat yourself up over it. I tried checking out 12 minutes after receiving the same VIP email and it was already sold out. Same thing happened with the 2nd chance Fruity Pebbles earlier this week, but that time it was only 10 minutes.

Gotcha yea same happened with the pebbles by I tried after 2 mimuand sold out

For Those That Have Them, Huf’s Fitting More Like An SB Low Or Dunk Low? :nerd:

Good looking out… I was going to half size down, but just watched David Bluetile video, he says not to half size down, sticking with regular SB low size

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom