2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

bro i didn't even solve a captcha 😂
if you do fcfs online it gets botted
if you do online raffle it gets botted
if you do fcfs instore you get fights breaking out.
what other release procedure can they think of to make it more fair?

People was laughing at AMM for having people submit videos of themselves singing old negro spirituals….

But that type of thing where you can link a documented human being, to an order, and an address, and where you can judge quality of submission might be the only way,

But it’s logistically impossible for any raffle over like 10k pairs

Seems like everybody on here who secretly made a video, so people wouldn’t roast them won, and laughed last

I haven’t been in this thread for a minute but I owe my SB success to John00 John00 cause he was always the one posting links and numbers for phone orders. I used to be all manual and went to the dark side. Next time I will run slots for you guys because that was the wave today.
John00 John00 assisted damn near everyone that’s been here for a minute. I know he’s helped me out. I’m always here for more salutes for the king of the assists!
03AC5639-CB6F-4284-8146-39B64073EF63.gif

FCFS in store could work better if they actually enforced their own rules, actually managed the line, and had layers of security (this applies to any shop)

instead shops don't do any of that and you wind up with 20 kids and their adult handlers crashing the line as the store opens claiming they ve been there forever, other people cutting lines in front of people they think wont make waves, and all around agitation.

Rumor is exclusive access tomorrow on for lobsters on SNKRS. Even if true, I am not getting it. Since the creation of snkrs, I hit on a single SB and that were the momofuku’s. And even then it was because of SNKRS cam. I missed the days I used to get exclusive access on the Nike app.

granted, every one and their moms got the pandas so you'll see them everywhere. But shouldn't make you feel less special if you actually liked them. Every one has some vans or some converse all star or even an all white af1, but people still feel fresh when they wear theirs lol

I don’t what the bleep is going on with Nike and their damn payment system.

Once again, I tried to submit an order for the panda highs and once again got an error message a few minutes later saying there was a problem with the payment processing or something. Same thing happened the last time I tried to buy the highs.

But it’s only the highs that I get that message for. Bought the lows with no problem. Bought a pair of Jordan 1s on Nike.com two days ago with no problem.

…what the heck is going on?
Highs have been on DTLR since Thanksgiving. Still several sizes left

I haven’t been in this thread for a minute but I owe my SB success to John00 John00 cause he was always the one posting links and numbers for phone orders. I used to be all manual and went to the dark side. Next time I will run slots for you guys because that was the wave today.

John00 John00 assisted damn near everyone that’s been here for a minute. I know he’s helped me out. I’m always here for more salutes for the king of the assists!
03AC5639-CB6F-4284-8146-39B64073EF63.gif

thats facts

he be posting for hella oops

Diggin neon pandas.

And 100% facts on John00 John00 (a.k.a. Black Thought) … if you haven’t grabbed a pair off one of his phone order posts, you don’t understand why this is/was one of the better threads on NT.
Salutes and respect to ALL OF YA’LL! I’m so glad to have been able to help anyone cop what they wanted. That’s what the thread is about. I hope everyone eats on the Orange Lobster release! CNCPTS fumbled this online release horribly! I hope people locals get HUGE allocations and resellers eat dirt!

People was laughing at AMM for having people submit videos of themselves singing old negro spirituals….

But that type of thing where you can link a documented human being, to an order, and an address, and where you can judge quality of submission might be the only way,

But it’s logistically impossible for any raffle over like 10k pairs

Seems like everybody on here who secretly made a video, so people wouldn’t roast them won, and laughed last

If that becomes the norm, bots users will eventually ruin that too. They'll probably come up with a way to make tons of Twitter/IG accounts and just steal random entries and repost it as their own. Greed always finds a way.

I had less then 1 minute from the start and it never took me to cart 😡
Imma need these, how low we thinkin the special box will go?

Back
Top Bottom