2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Salutes and respect to ALL OF YA’LL! I’m so glad to have been able to help anyone cop what they wanted. That’s what the thread is about. I hope everyone eats on the Orange Lobster release! CNCPTS fumbled this online release horribly! I hope people locals get HUGE allocations and resellers eat dirt!

Yup. You helped me get blue lobsters from premier off of a phone order. Miss those days lol

Thanks Miami
25299E20-2FF1-4745-80ED-3F6B1A1E14A5.jpeg

Im still trying to figure out wtf Dali has to do with that Bearbrick or anything besides the picture of his lobster phone. Huge let down for the theme and price tag imo.

Im still trying to figure out wtf Dali has to do with that Bearbrick or anything besides the picture of his lobster phone. Huge let down for the theme and price tag imo.

I think you pretty much hit it, the lobster phone is the only thing related to Dali as far as I can tell. Maybe the box with it being a type of art frame you would see in a museum.

If I liked those damn lobsters, I'd rather take the L than pay around $400 with shipping and tax for all that extra garbaggio.

It's a deal for the people who are willing to pay resale for the sneaker only. The shoe is going to cost way more than $400 on the aftermarket.

Back
Top Bottom