2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

58C14AD1-635D-4A43-802F-D8BD2CF55AD8.gif

I guess I've just been lucky with the pairs I got off of sx. You take the chance of getting your pair from someone who sells authentic pairs still on that site like I do. Just not familiar with Fake dunks as much as I am with other nikes.

Nyjahs shoes have all been pretty good IMO. Not something I'd wear but I like how they all look. That colorway is fuego
At first I wasn’t about them, got a pair of the 2s and they are some of the most comfortable shoes I own so figured I’d give the 3s a shot, they look super good in person color really stands out

the past few days I keep flipping back to my open window on these things and I continue to really like them. this post inspired me to pull the trigger tonight. nine hours ago after buying the terminator snakes, I thought it was time to take a break. and here I go to nike.com
Same boat bro, I seriously need to take a break and Nike needs to stop releasing all these new models I keep coming back for more, glad my picture helped seal the deal though!

Back
Top Bottom