2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Still waiting on concepts to ship
Same here from the raffle, invoiced paid on the 7th, when I texted them, (only form of communication) they said this:

Thank you. I was able to pull up your order. We recently have been experiencing some slight delays with Lobster orders being fulfilled. We are working to fulfill our orders as soon as possible. We have no update to when all orders will be fulfilled, but we will be emailing you with the shipping confirmation once it has shipped. I apologize for any inconvenience.

EA gonna be 🔥

1671499550059.png

Yeah for EA I’m kind of expecting a combination of 3 shoes from the bubblegum pack, the fruity pack, and the Be Trues set.

I remember a NT Member sold me some heavily worn hufs, rayguns and a DS Mr cartoon AF1 all for about $90 back in like 06. I can't tell you how much I washed and wash those SBs and foot fungus smell never went away. 😂 🤮 🤢

I still wore them throughout Highschool.. sold them to my cousin for about 130 each.. he wore them out and resold them for 200 each. 😂

Dude busted a mission to my house coming from LA.. in a bike and about 4 train stop.

If you're reading this bro, those were good times and hope you're doing okay. :pimp:

(Guy above with the bike reminded me of him. )

trying to enter the Concepts raffle was infuriating. Really shocked they handled it so poorly since their other drops have gone pretty smoothly

Def going to go with half size down from what I normally do in SB's. Tracked down the socks like a sicko.. boutta hunt :nerd:

Last edited:

i don’t wholly disagree with him but it’s not a logic i currently live by. i’ve been a dunk enthusiast for about 20 years but i no longer care about a shoe’s exclusivity or how much they stand out. i’ve transitioned to being a casual fan as i’ve reached a point in my life where my style is toned down and not as loud. for as bland as the pandas are, i like that they pair easily with things.. it’s like how k-swiss were for me in high school. to each their own tho

Back
Top Bottom