2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anyone else that got the Why So Sad? dunks from the SNKRS shock drop last week still stuck on label created?

IMG_7555.jpg
Mines are coming thru usps🫤

lobsters had the waiting to be picked up status last night, then delivered this morning. severe weather impact definitely messed up their service so hang tight folks, you'll get your stuff

I doubt the star is on the rerelease. Didn’t they almost get sued for them the first go around? Could be 💯 wrong though.

This is a print used in the Mafia pack (2006?). What is this supposed to be? I cant find anything about it other than some called it the Goodfellas pack. The low having black horse hair and this print on the inside makes me think more Godfather and horse head but anyone know?

1672360735136.png

I’d be surprised if they drop actual Heinekens. Watch them either be some type of Heineken remix/reverse, or if it’s not a Low this time be like a High that’s without the star and NOT QUITE like the originals.

I’d be surprised if they drop actual Heinekens. Watch them either be some type of Heineken remix/reverse, or if it’s not a Low this time be like a High that’s without the star and NOT QUITE like the originals.
Out of all the OG SBs I don’t understand why they only did a proper retro of the Shanghais. I NEED new Tiffanys

This is a print used in the Mafia pack (2006?). What is this supposed to be? I cant find anything about it other than some called it the Goodfellas pack. The low having black horse hair and this print on the inside makes me think more Godfather and horse head but anyone know?

1672360735136.png
Yes I believe so. Always wanted the spaghetti tee but it was a bit before my time. I think it's just a floral pattern they came up with. And contrary to popular belief, the keychain on mafia highs is a cornicello (horn) and not a chili pepper.

EeIW7LRXoAAv_QW

EeIW7LWX0AAcVSi

EeIW7LQWAAYRKlb.jpg

Yoooo lol my homie (big growing up hotti looking kid) wasbthirsting for that pack when they dropped

Back
Top Bottom