2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

2022 join date
skip1.png
Obviously that means I started in 2022

if you think st johns low dunks had quality leather…….. idk if theres help for you.

nike by you IDs have the best leather ive ever seen on dunks. those st johns and those college colorways werent even remotely close.
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2020%2F05%2Fnike-dunk-low-university-red-cu1727-100-official-release-date-info-1.jpg

CU1727 100 from 2020, no good? Looks like the same soft **** they used on the rest of the 2020 SPs. Dude asked for recent dunk lows with nice quality leather so it's slim pickins. Almost all of my dunks are from when George W. Bush was in office so I'm definitely not as hip to the newer pairs

And if nike IDs have the best leather you've ever seen on dunks, idk if there's help for you :wink:

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2020%2F05%2Fnike-dunk-low-university-red-cu1727-100-official-release-date-info-1.jpg

CU1727 100 from 2020, no good? Looks like the same soft **** they used on the rest of the 2020 SPs. Dude asked for recent dunk lows with nice quality leather so it's slim pickins. Almost all of my dunks are from when George W. Bush was in office so I'm definitely not as hip to the newer pairs

And if nike IDs have the best leather you've ever seen on dunks, idk if there's help for you :wink:
you see any of these recent dunkbyyou? i know im not the only one who says that the leather is better.

0B9DD9E3-79C0-48B9-9341-E36EB785A686.jpeg

and if you think that the st johns leather is better i know youre trippin lol. not saying best ever but definately above the college series. it even looks like leather and not thin smooth cheap ish.

you see any of these recent dunkbyyou? i know im not the only one who says that the leather is better.

and if you think that the st johns leather is better i know youre trippin lol. not saying best ever but definately above the college series. it even looks like leather and not thin smooth cheap ish.
1672936521197.png

I hate to argue over semantics but damn brodie pick one

I've had most of the best and best quality dunks. I'm not worried bout these new ones. I was just tryna help the dude out who was tryna buy some and I'm not sure nike IDs that someone else designed would be the best recommendation

1672936521197.png

I hate to argue over semantics but damn brodie pick one

I've had most of the best and best quality dunks. I'm not worried bout these new ones. I was just tryna help the dude out who was tryna buy some and I'm not sure nike IDs that someone else designed would be the best recommendation
The DunkByYou’s get way too much ”materials” love. It‘s the same plastic, but tumbled.

Does it look and feel better? Sure. But it’s still the same crap.

Back
Top Bottom