2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

F0C808ED-2302-49A0-8644-4D11C54DB181.jpeg

I’m glad to see everyone getting the ISO SB Lows (the non Orange Labels). They’re such good pairs!!! I was fortunate to grab them when they originally dropped as Orange Label pairs, but either version is just as dope to me. Them being a perpetual drop is perfect.

I’m glad to see everyone getting the ISO SB Lows (the non Orange Labels). They’re such good pairs!!! I was fortunate to grab them when they originally dropped as Orange Label pairs, but either version is just as dope to me. Them being a perpetual drop is perfect, and how they always should be IMO.

Not too familiar with the history of dunks and I’m sure this is an old topic. Just curious which version of the pandas y’all feelin more, the highs or lows?

I only have 2 pairs of dunks in my collection. Just curious because I see all these restocks. Sorry once again, I know I’m late to the party

Not too familiar with the history of dunks and I’m sure this is an old topic. Just curious which version of the pandas y’all feelin more, the highs or lows?

I only have 2 pairs of dunks in my collection. Just curious because I see all these restocks. Sorry once again, I know I’m late to the party
Lows look better to me but highs are less popular and way more available because of that

I have the highs, I personally prefer high top shoes but honestly looming back now I wouldnt buy either because the leather quality is so trash. I do like how they look tho but they are still new...

Anybody know a SB spot in north central Florida? Ocala/Gainesville area preferably?
I don’t think there’s one in gville anymore. There was one back in the mid 2000s but I think it’s been closed for a min. Can’t remember the name. Gonna have to come to Orlando or hit SPOT in Tampa

Still on the hunt for a pair of UCLAs. I most likely have to go the resale route because I damn near missed every chance to get them at retail locally or even online.

Back
Top Bottom