2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Pandas Anyone?

Kind of strange that Jordan Brand works so hard to build up and maintain the retro hype by keeping by making their shoes relatively hard to get, while the pandas are just restocking over and over and over again.

As though Nike views their popularity as inherently finite and just wants to milk the **** out that cow until there’s nothing left to milk.

could have sworn someone in here said panda dunks were done. wonder where he got that info
I wore mine the other day.

They’re so basic and simple that I can’t see them ever going out of style completely.

They’ll be a panda dunk death and eventual rebirth five years from now.

…mark my words.

The way pandas sell out every single time tho…demand clearly outweighs supply.

Anyone else just get access to NBY for Dunk Highs?

Last edited:
Yeah I did. Made these. Options pretty whack

FBF481A0-21CF-41DD-AE9C-2E7F1186AF77.png

I wore mine the other day.

They’re so basic and simple that I can’t see them ever going out of style completely.

They’ll be a panda dunk death and eventual rebirth five years from now.

…mark my words.
Plenty of Jordan’s are very easy to get. That’s how it works. Drive hype in the brand, and the hype drives sales.

Black and White Dunks are the Jordan mid of Dunks.

Plenty of Jordan’s are very easy to get. That’s how it works. Drive hype in the brand, and the hype drives sales.

Black and White Dunks are the Jordan mid of Dunks.
Can you name a Jordan mid that was as highly sought after for as long as the pandas have been?

…I can’t think of one.

There’s just very, very few of them in circulation. Less than 200 made.

Add in the riot and the history, and that’s why they’re listed at that price. someone might pay it.

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity, what’s so special about the Pigeon dunks that they‘re going for 50 grand on eBay?

I know they were extremely limitEd…but damn…50 Gs?

If didn’t know anything about em, would you look at these and think they’re one of the greatest sneakers ever made?

To each their own I guess.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2552888649...PacakjVtlmJqzd-_aWiI5sZFKlZTxAiMaApg4EALw_wcB
The Pigeon Dunks are cool but NO SNEAKER is worth 50 grand. I remember hearing and reading about the stories of the havoc they caused when they got released.

Back
Top Bottom