2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Grails as far as Hawaii themed shoes go. If you going to Oahu, I can def recommend some quality spots to check out for food

That would definitely be good. I'll hit you up. I'm going to date myself but I used to go for doubles and triples of sneakers back in the day. I've had 2 pairs of Cali's, Hawaii's, Heineken's and a few other silver box SBs. For me I think it was easier to acquire sneakers back then. I used to remember when SPOT had several different silver box SBS sitting and hitting them on sale. Since I'm also going to be 50 in June I'm breaking out all my old sneakers before they crumble to the ground.

Attachments

• 20230321_161520.jpg
    20230321_161520.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 137
That would definitely be good. I'll hit you up. I'm going to date myself but I used to go for doubles and triples of sneakers back in the day. I've had 2 pairs of Cali's, Hawaii's, Heineken's and a few other silver box SBs. For me I think it was easier to acquire sneakers back then. I used to remember when SPOT had several different silver box SBS sitting and hitting them on sale. Since I'm also going to be 50 in June I'm breaking out all my old sneakers before they crumble to the ground.
Welcome to the 50 and over Club…
1679443269118.gif

Back
Top Bottom