2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Local did fcfs late yesterday but the store closed an hour after the fcfs announcement. Stopped by before the store open but the workers was already in there, so I ended up walking in 15mins early. Luckily they had 1 pair left and it was my size!! Super happy I copped for retail because I was planning on hitting up the resale market if I didn't get a pair tomorrow.
20230324_122047.jpg
Gonna shoot for these on SNKRS today

Didn't get up til 10:30 this AM, so I completely missed the Flys draw. If I didn't have Dodgers SBs I'd be mad, but it doesn't look like anyone here hit on SNKRS anyway.

My all time favorite shoe and band :frown:

786AF1E3-9969-499A-9D43-F384EF2C6D53.jpeg

Best i can do to get close to my favorite shoe
Also the material on these nike ID’s wow

841BFA71-5B39-42CD-BD8E-87B636D22CEF.jpeg
I’m dating myself a bit, but I remember buying adrenaline the day it came out. Saw them for the first time on the Around the fur tour in 97’. Are definitely in my top 3 all time. Weird how they are starting to get a lot of love from the kids nowadays. They definitely deserve it though.

Great job on the Shoes BTW. Actually prefer the black outsole. 🔥

I’m dating myself a bit, but I remember buying adrenaline the day it came out. Saw them for the first time on the Around the fur tour in 97’. Are definitely in my top 3 all time. Weird how they are starting to get a lot of love from the kids nowadays. They definitely deserve it though.

Great job on the Shoes BTW. Actually prefer the black outsole. 🔥

Yea i am too dating my self lol i saw them for the first time in 2000. And seen them ever since about 50x haha.. i wish they would release them to the public . I have actually spoken to them about the dunk chino said he sold his pair for cheap and used it to buy drugs some of the members didn’t even get the shoes lol

Yea i am too dating my self lol i saw them for the first time in 2000. And seen them ever since about 50x haha.. i wish they would release them to the public . I have actually spoken to them about the dunk chino said he sold his pair for cheap and used it to buy drugs some of the members didn’t even get the shoes lol
Saw them that tour as well. Glassjaw opened up. What a show! Haven’t seen them in a few years . The last time they came they played a notoriously **** venue so I skipped it.

Getting back to the shoes, what year did those come out? Cause if it was in the S/T or Saturday night wrist era, then him selling them for drugs definitely makes sense. Also curious how much of a hand they hand coming up with that colorway? As dope as it is, I don’t really see a correlation to them, besides the logo obviously.

Last edited:
What was the original release for the deftones dunk high like? Limited pairs and a f&f only?

Caleb Plant rocking his customNike SB Dunk “What the Dunk”-inspired boxing boots, designed by The Shoe Surgeon

640CC5F1-ED6D-4460-864A-A41FF3D1E986.png

Back
Top Bottom