2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Raffles up

Saw the setsubun's in person, they're amazing. Imma enter those raffles good looks

Wanted to share one photo here that I took in Tokyo, will post up some more in the photography thread

52753244171_ba5ec8e7c8_k.jpg

Anyone ever see the black/white dunks restocking or was that some kinda carrot on a stick NIKE SB pulled? You would think these shops ordered fifty eleven hundred of them but I never see em for sale.

Anyone ever see the black/white dunks restocking or was that some kinda carrot on a stick NIKE SB pulled? You would think these shops ordered fifty eleven hundred of them but I never see em for sale.
According to the info I got from a shop, they're supposed to be restocking the black and white gums periodically throughout the year. I got that info a while back though. I've seen that a lot of shops that are STILL waiting for their initial shipment of the gums though. Shipping issues are still running rampant for Nike SB.

Edit: Just had a local shop get their shipment in recently and they've been waiting A WHILE for them.

they restock the black iso the most online in europe (skateshop websites), the white is more of an instore restock.

I guess it’s who does the authentication at eBay. One pair I bought from them arrived in the same shoe bag. A different time I bought from eBay the provided a replacement blank shoe box unless the seller provided it 🤷🏻‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom