2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Rain shoes. These are starting to yellow. I’d like to take more paint off - but really don’t like how the white stitching looks.
B9B43733-37D5-4258-8D5E-39C6BB49913F.jpeg

Then I missed the EA then.

SNKRS EA.PNG
Did you do the camera scan? Because as long as you attempted the SNKRS cam drop (or any scratch image drop) even if you strikeout, it’ll still say you had “exclusive access” in your history.

194122E9-4778-48B0-AA21-6CB14F186D4F.png

Nike posted the image hours before the drop so obviously the usual Twitter people was hinting at a SNKRS cam drop. I copped using the image on my Apple Watch.

Last edited:
Did you do the camera scan? Because as long as you attempted the SNKRS cam drop (or any scratch image drop) even if you strikeout, it’ll still say you had “exclusive access” in your history.

194122E9-4778-48B0-AA21-6CB14F186D4F.png

Nike posted the image hours before the drop so obviously the usual Twitter people was hinting at a SNKRS cam drop. I copped using the image on my Apple Watch.
Apple Watch clutch option bc literally if you didn’t have 2 phones or were home with ur computer u had no shot

Talk about being out of touch. They shock dropped a shoe for people that more than likely where out smoking(or working like i was) and made it not only odd to enter but required you to have 2 devices like some tech nerd.
Im not George Jetson.
iu
No kidding lol the harder and more complex they make this the less I even try, it is interesting the technology behind it but in reality it’s taking the fun out of it, least for me 🤷‍♂️

These still hitting shops? Any word on a snkrs drop, they’re not on upcoming yet, but they’ve been dropping some sbs here and there. I want em, but don’t want to overpay. I’m trying to gauge if I should try to buy now, or be patient and save some $$/potentially try on snkrs (lol) if they’re scheduled to drop there.

IMG_0354.jpeg

Prices seem reasonable in just about every sz but mine (13).

Back
Top Bottom