2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Impulse purchases, I don’t even know why. The Micah Green’s are ByYou quality.
IMG_3211.jpeg

Good to see you in here my friend!
appreciate that OG...the pain of not being able to secure ONE SB via SNKRS or online raffle makes it too difficult to lurk in here anymore :smh::lol:
theres probably more than 20 pairs ive missed on cuz of my unwillingness to pay resale
Well done! Is the canvas material as nice in hand as it looks in these photos?
while not on the level of carhartt or sandalwood sb's, its nice.

This might be common knowledge but I just noticed it.
Orange Label SBs have the “support your local” behind the tongue tag. Normal SBs don’t.
I checked my other Orange Label Dunks and they have it too.
Apologies if this was already known.
The newer version, "non orange label" black does...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    264.5 KB · Views: 561
IIRC de la retros were seemingly a small release at first, and sold quick. Then they flooded em

Where? If they sold out quick they wouldnt have hit outlets so hard. They were easily available for $40-50 cuz SBs were dead as **** at the time.

Last edited:
Been out the shoe game for a second. Do prices typically rise/drop on release days? I want to cop the clot frag dunks but it seems like there is a stalemate between buyers and seller on stockx. Not sure if I just pull the trigger now on the asking price since it's a limited release or wait it out for a few days after a few pairs are delivered.

Been out the shoe game for a second. Do prices typically rise/drop on release days? I want to cop the clot frag dunks but it seems like there is a stalemate between buyers and seller on stockx. Not sure if I just pull the trigger now on the asking price since it's a limited release or wait it out for a few days after a few pairs are delivered.
Ive found that resell for high demand sneakers tend to be the lowest about a week to 2 weeks before actual release, then it sky rockets on release date with trend lasting about 2 weeks. Then prices start to gradually go down again, before leveling out for a few months. Then prices slowly start to creep back up after 5-6 months after release.

Your best bet would be to cop 1 week or 2 weeks before release, or 2-3 weeks post release.

My 2 cents.

Back
Top Bottom