2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Man's really pulled out the receipts from months ago, you love to see it. But I fw with SNKRDUNK., they usually a bit cheaper than other platforms and are way faster at getting me the shoes, especially all the way from Asia.
They were. I hate how they added in the 2% fee now plus shipping is on the higher side. They are very quick though. And I like that you can expand the size selection and actually see the number of sales/shipping out times from sellers so you can essentially pick and choose who you wanna buy from. I find snkrdunk comes out to about the same, sometimes a little more expensive now with the new fee than goat. And if the other dude got **** to say about a company in Japan, he clearly hasn't traveled there or seen how great service is or the dedication of the workers are.

21DA003F-A1A4-46A5-BC68-AE97A82DB8D1.jpeg
5E393B71-6385-4ECD-99A6-E2B15C9A5673.jpeg
63EDC9DD-32FB-4527-9B33-3CD4372A70D8.jpeg

Nike SB is really in love with their mainly white with royal-ish overlay Dunk SBs. The BornxRaiseds are dope, and I’m glad to see such a collab, but just like the Fly Streetwear and Dodger SBs that dropped before them, I’m passing. I have enough mainly white/royal-ish kicks as it is, and I have so many damn shoes now, that I usually pass on pairs that don’t add anything super unique to my collection.
I know you only called out SBs and (inadvertently?) only lows but the Jackie Robinsons, Blue Sashiko, and Kentucky SB Highs all also follow the same white/royal-ish template

Heineken SB Inspired. Would love a set of white laces from the white orange label SB low to swap in these when they come in.

Anyone willing to sell a set?! 😅

Attachments

• ED1BD642-08E9-45CB-82A2-057F8E49E174.jpeg
    ED1BD642-08E9-45CB-82A2-057F8E49E174.jpeg
    194.5 KB · Views: 250
I know you only called out SBs and (inadvertently?) only lows but the Jackie Robinsons, Blue Sashiko, and Kentucky SB Highs all also follow the same white/royal-ish template
Oh exactly. I was just thinking about Lows, so I totally forgot about the Kentucky SB Highs. I purposefully didn’t group in any non-SBs, but I definitely know about those as well. I just don’t get why Nike & Nike SB is going so overkill with this color with blocking. Is super played out IMO. I’m personally fine with it, as I’m more than fine with just passing on what I don’t want, it’s just sort of surprising.

I posted a LC thread but it might not catch any steam since that side of town seems a little dead. Just want to get some quick opinions. Mildly worn size 11.
20230606_192805.jpg
20230606_192402.jpg
maybe its the angles but the collar shape looks sus af... i dont own a pair but maybe someone who does can weigh in

Back
Top Bottom