2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I missed out on the 2020s, so I aineemmaddoe.

Brazil too!
IMG_4040.JPG

I still prefer the recently released reverse colorway.

jordan4eva23 jordan4eva23 murderous pickups. Had blue non-PL avengers back in the day, love all avengers versions especially with the colored laces. Futuras grew on me a lot over the years. Homie had em when we were in HS and they were too subtle for me back then. Now, I love em

jordan4eva23 jordan4eva23 murderous pickups. Had blue non-PL avengers back in the day, love all avengers versions especially with the colored laces. Futuras grew on me a lot over the years. Homie had em when we were in HS and they were too subtle for me back then. Now, I love em
Thanks man!

Same here, Futuras were never on the top of my list, but they grey on me throughout the years. I had the non PL avengers but they never hit the same as the PL

Next on the list is a pair of homers. That’s another a pair that grew on me

Always found it interesting they did a patent and non patent version of the avengers. The patents were way more hyped. I was happy with my blue non patent, wish I still had
Loved my blue non patents also. The shop ran out of the black/purp in my size so I only got the blue at the time. Miss them as well

I have some dirt marks on the toe of my wolf greys. Not sure if it was mud or grease but I can't seem to get the stain off. Any recommendations?

Last edited:
Ima need the brazils when they come back out
I like that white/grey/ light blue “athletic department” pair too

Back
Top Bottom