2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Maybe at da boy bklyn style baby bklyn style baby can answer me this.....

is there ANY I'm mean ANY possible way to stop bots? If not what are the best measures in preventing them ....cuz for da life of me I don't understand how companies specifically a multi billion company lile nike can't find a way to avoid this. I'm not computer literate so maybe that's why....but there has to be a way.
in store releases! lol

is there ANY I'm mean ANY possible way to stop bots? If not what are the best measures in preventing them ....cuz for da life of me I don't understand how companies specifically a multi billion company lile nike can't find a way to avoid this. I'm not computer literate so maybe that's why....but there has to be a way.
According to Nike, SNKRS alone gets hit with 12 BILLION bot requests a MONTH. They’re over 99% effective at stopping them, but even the fraction of a percent that gets through is significant given the massive volume. If Nike is implementing the best protocols, you can imagine how hard it is for the smaller commerce sites to keep their shopping experience bot-free.

According to Nike, SNKRS alone gets hit with 12 BILLION bot requests a MONTH. They’re over 99% effective at stopping them, but even the fraction of a percent that gets through is significant given the massive volume. If Nike is implementing the best protocols, you can imagine how hard it is for the smaller commerce sites to keep their shopping experience bot-free.
nike still gets botted heavily, what they did to slow down bots was deny all browser entries because that's how bots enter for the drops on the snkrs app. when developers adapt to making entries app based then it will resume.

what orchard did wrong was that they announced the drop, if they would of just dropped the dunks on the shop app and then posted on ig it would of went as planned, they announced it a day or 2 before which is more than enough time for someone to make a bot to support the platform.

nike still gets botted heavily, what they did to slow down bots was deny all browser entries because that's how bots enter for the drops on the snkrs app. when developers adapt to making entries app based then it will resume.
Nike seems weird when you use the browser now days too. Have tons of issues.

Lmao cancel all the bot orders today just to put up a raffle for them next week that will get botted even worse.

Orchard just needs to do an in store raffles for those pairs and call it a day.

Came in from CCS
IMG_2309.jpeg

Damnit. Slow to the draw. Missed the whites for retail again. Gonna have to just pay scalper prices which I guess aren’t too bad at the end of the day. Just ya know. The principle.

Was lucky to pick up the wolf grey’s for retail from a shop hook up but the 8.5s were too small. Had to sell them and turn around and buy a 9 on eBay, which was weird. Been an 8.5 my whole life, dunks and SBs included have never felt tight and these KILLED my feet.

Back
Top Bottom