2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Since the finally aren't selling out in 30 seconds.
dunk5.jpg
dunk4.jpg
dunk3.jpg
dunk2.jpg
dunk1.jpg

Anyone have this issue with new pairs of dunk lows and highs where they fit good when sitting but when walking around they hit your toes? They're definitely not too small either because I feel I have at least a thumb space of room in the front. Will that feeling break in over time?

Anyone have this issue with new pairs of dunk lows and highs where they fit good when sitting but when walking around they hit your toes? They're definitely not too small either because I feel I have at least a thumb space of room in the front. Will that feeling break in over time?
Just noticed this with my new ISO's....they just barely touch on my right foot (which is literally like 1/4 size bigger than my left) noticeable but not annoying.
Nike SB Dunk Low “Wheat Mocha”
Color: Wheat/Wheat-Dark Mocha
Style Code: BQ6817-204
Release Date: Fall 2023
Price: $115
Nike SB Dunk Low Wheat Mocha BQ6817-204

Nike-SB-Dunk-Low-Wheat-Mocha-BQ6817-204-2.jpg

Nike-SB-Dunk-Low-Wheat-Mocha-BQ6817-204-1.jpg

Nike-SB-Dunk-Low-Wheat-Mocha-BQ6817-204-6.jpg
In there like swimwear.......good thing I decided against another pair of flaxes

Just noticed this with my new ISO's....they just barely touch on my right foot (which is literally like 1/4 size bigger than my left) noticeable but not annoying.

In there like swimwear.......good thing I decided against another pair of flaxes
Yes! Only one foot it does that with too! What I'm worried about is walking around in em outside and i end up with blisters or worse like a bloody toe.

Yes! Only one foot it does that with too! What I'm worried about is walking around in em outside and i end up with blisters or worse like a bloody toe.
Oh naaahhh, again it's noticeable where I feel it barely touches and when walking it more noticeable than when sitting or whatnot, but not to the point where there is discomfort. Had a similar issue with some LeBrons and those where legit bothering me did da following and had no problems there after , try pulling out the insole of the shoe and just cut the front tip where your toes lay. Obviously if your willing to do it.

Back
Top Bottom