2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Got my L on clots
Screenshot_20230728-124913.png

I haven't seen a single W for these today. Not surprising considering the founder of CLOT is getting all buddy buddy with resellers :smh:

Last time I went to an outlet, I was there a few minutes before opening… was a small line. First 10 or so people were all resellers that RAN to the back once doors opened. One dude even had a collapsible wheeled cart. I’m not mad at the hustle , just makes me rethink whether I want to waste my time going out of my way to an outlet.

Last time I went to an outlet, I was there a few minutes before opening… was a small line. First 10 or so people were all resellers that RAN to the back once doors opened. One dude even had a collapsible wheeled cart. I’m not mad at the hustle , just makes me rethink whether I want to waste my time going out of my way to an outlet.

Pretty much the norm in major markets. These types go every single day at opening to check what the stores get, it's basically why outlet finds are a thing of the past unless you live in some smaller market.

Last edited:
they had a high resell in larger sizes way before they dropped and only went down to about double the retail price closer to the drop

travis has every brown nike being looked at unfortunately

Didn't realize they had any resell value, and with the recent downturn in dunks I thought maybe it'd be a decent shot at hitting.

I liked them since the reminded me of the Cherry Stussys.

Got shipping confirmation on these today from Nike By You. Made them with my own twist knowing that I’ll prob strike out on the purple orange labels
1690496177543.png
Interesting...no purple options when I try. These are fire though. Interested to see how they come out IRL.

I created these three (three of my four Nike accounts received the access). Usually I like to go pretty neutral, so I did two normal colors that would look good with khakis, and then I let loose a little bit on the third. I'm anxious to see how they will turn out!

(I normally dislike when people post about their orders for any shoe, but the one exception I make is Nike ID/By You because I think seeing different creations helps get your mind going on different color combinations for your own pair).
1690396750387.png

1690396769000.png

1690396785351.png
same. i like seeing other peoples ideas too. definitely helps me come up with better ideas. Cool that you could do multiples. Same here. Instead of submitting one ID order and hoping it turns out right i get to submit a few and pick the best of the bunch.

Interesting...no purple options when I try. These are fire though. Interested to see how they come out IRL.
Thanks for the positive feedback. I did the purple ones about two weeks ago before they switched the lows to the new $170 version with the lace locks. They should be here early next week. Will post pics when they arrive.

As for this batch I did some pretty simple colorways (haven’t ordered though): a couple of gum bottoms similar to the purples (my own gum bottom “fruit pack”), blank canvas for Unkle lows, knockoff Homers, and j-pack colorways

1690597083733.jpeg

1690597112735.jpeg

1690597133504.jpeg

1690597170802.jpeg

1690597202020.jpeg

1690597267949.jpeg

1690597290222.jpeg

Get your Wallets ready…
Besides the Mystic Red’s and Noise Aqua’s that just released, next week the Purple Orange Label Dunk and Blazers, And also the Crenshaw’s will be releasing…
1690596595982.gif

ditto on what s dubl s dubl said. given my history of Ls, i trust that my wallet will be fine.

at least i’ll have the loot for some home repairs

1690607324507.gif

Thanks for the positive feedback. I did the purple ones about two weeks ago before they switched the lows to the new $170 version with the lace locks. They should be here early next week. Will post pics when they arrive.

As for this batch I did some pretty simple colorways (haven’t ordered though): a couple of gum bottoms similar to the purples (my own gum bottom “fruit pack”), blank canvas for Unkle lows, knockoff Homers, and j-pack colorways

1690597083733.jpeg

1690597112735.jpeg

1690597133504.jpeg

1690597170802.jpeg

1690597202020.jpeg

1690597267949.jpeg

1690597290222.jpeg
Might have to swipe the yellow pair. Tried to do a BTTYS with the yellow but no yellow outsole had them looking weird to me. Didn't think to try sesame/off white

I saw a man balancing probably 10 boxes trying to make his way out the door, he looked foolish but hey whatever you do to make money none of my business, I never go expecting to find much but couldn’t pass up the ishods for the price if anything they will make good skate shoes when I need them next, where they worth braving a mosh pit of people for? Probably not but I’ll take a deal where I can get one

Back
Top Bottom